[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prevent this from happening to shirts, and how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170129_161455.jpg (3MB, 3840x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_161455.jpg
3MB, 3840x2688px
How do you prevent this from happening to shirts, and how do you clean it off the fabric? Trying to stay /fa/ in TX is suffering sometimes. Pic is from my work shirts that are not /fa/ but it happens to my casual wear as well.
>>
>>12192453
Stop using those aluminum whatever deodorant/antiperspirant

I use that salt block as a natural deodorant.
>>
File: IMG_9161.jpg (40KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9161.jpg
40KB, 640x434px
Ayy I'm from Texas too! Never experienced your problem tho lol
>>
>>12192470
I work outside 80% of my day

>>12192465
Salt block? Could you elaborate or link me somthing on that?
>>
>>12192453
Get a different kind of deodorant
>>
>>12192465
>I use that salt block as a natural deodorant.
I used this several years ago but I don't remember it working. Was I doing something wrong
>>
>>12193208
Did it just prevent odors or did it help prevent sweating as well. My problem is that I will sweat off my deodorant by mid day and start stinking
>>
>>12192453

it's the aluminum shit in deodorant that causes staining of shirts, but it's also the aluminum that makes the deodorant an antiperspirant (stops sweating).

so you can wear a more "natural" deodorant that won't mess up your shirts, but it won't stop you from sweating.

if you really wanna stop sweating AND not mess up your shirts, you could wear a true anti-perspirant at night, then a natural deodorant during the day.
>>
Move to New England where you actually have seasons and no blackexicans
>>
>2017
>wearing deodorant
>NEEDING to wear deodorant

my sides

lose some fucking weight and stop eating like shit
>>
>>12193364
>New England
no one in new england wants to live in new england
if you want seasons go to the northwest, not northeast
east coast is shit
>>
>>12193379
I'm 5'9'' and weigh maybe a whole 135lbs soaking wet. I eat a paleo diet and eventually plan to make the whole lifestyle switch.

Food and body size aren't the issue. 110°f days working outside are.
>>
>how do you clean it off the fabric
vinegar
>>
>>12192453
What part of Texas? I live near Houston and as much of a buttswamp as it is, I can tell you one thing that really helps a lot: use less deodorant.
Don't just quit completely, but don't put as much on as you think you need. Your body will learn over time to rely on the excess and you'll constantly need to reapply, which will ruin your shirts. I use a little bit of antiperspirant, but mostly use spray deodorant now.
Also, take cold water showers and wear looser-around-the-armpit clothes. A light button-up is better for avoiding sweat than a more fitted t-shirt.
As far as fixing the damage that's already done, I've heard that if you take a bottle of cheap aspirin, crush it into dust, mix it with water, and soak the shirts, it'll get rid of buildup. Can't confirm since I haven't done it though.
>>
>>12195736
San Antonio.
>>
>>12196148
Well at least you don't have the humidity. You should be able to unJUST yourself easily.
>>
>>12192811
don't wear purple shirts then? lmao
>>
>>12192453
Look into deodorant that doesn't have aluminum in it. Check on the back, if it isn't easy to spot the word aluminum, you're good.
>>
>>12194230

East coast has better pay for my profession
and I like the cities there more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.