[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

receding hairline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gosling.jpg (66KB, 409x594px) Image search: [Google]
gosling.jpg
66KB, 409x594px
How to differentiate between a maturing hairline and a receding hairline? What's the difference? How long does it take once it begins before you really go bald? What can we do to stop it?
>>
check your family's hairline. it's mostly genetic so if your dad/granddad has male pattern baldness, chances are that you will have it as well
>>
>>12191059
What if it's only one bald grandpa and your dad has nice hair? I'm about to get my genome sequenced just to figure this out
>>
A "maturing" hairline is just a euphemism for male pattern hair loss. For some men is falls back into that lightly receded mature line and stay there or recedes at a snails pace. Other men it continues to retreat further and further. If you're genuinely worried, look into fin.
>>
>>12190852
There's no difference. Mature hairline is a receding hairline that just doesn't progress into full blown NW7 baldness. If you have a "mature hairline", you have MPB and it's very likely it'll progress further. Guys like Cary Grant, George Clooney and Jon Hamm aren't the norm.

Gosling has a thinning top as well, but he has a good haircut, so his hair loss isn't obvious.
>>
>>12191107
if only one person is bald in your family then you have a pretty good chance of keeping your hair, dont stress out over it
>>
>>12191328
>To the extent of my knowledge of my genealogy tree (father before his 40s, one grandfather, one uncle + childhood memories of other uncles)

>No one with eye problems
>People tends to grow on the fat side
>Diabetes in a branch of the family
>no balding

And here I am
>skinny AF since childhood. (Do sport, gain muscle. Stop more than 3 weeks, back to skinny mode)
>Bad eyesight since I'm 8 yo (probably younger but not diagnosed)
>Slowly but steadily balding for 1.5 year.

I expect to be diagnosed wit diabetes in 15 years...

As for the hairline, OP better should not give a fuck about it. It's not like his hair will regrow if he worries about them. (Didn't work for me last year)
>>
>>12191680
[spoiler ]What did the neighborhood mailman look like? [/spoiler]
>>
>mature hairline

If your hairline is moving back on your head it is receding.
Don't lie to yourself.
Take it as it comes.
>>
>>12191683
[spoiler]That means mother have a fetish for my father ethnicity [spoiler] which is false if we compare with the boyfriends she got after my "biologic" parent divorced[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I wouldn't mind being the mailman's son tho. Maybe I'd escape diabetes this way.
>>
Different anon here. When people say it comes from your mother's side, what do they mean?

Let me give you a rundown

On my mom's side, my grandfather was 100% bald at the age of 18. Both of my mom's brothers have full heads of hair well into their 50s

On my dad's side, my dad's hair is starting to thin in his late 40s (still looks fine though) and my grandfather has a receded hairline but still a good head of hair, a kind of mad scientist look I'd love to have when I'm at that age

I'm 18 with no signs of receding or thinning yet

What're my chances, doc?
>>
>>12191782
>When people say it comes from your mother's side, what do they mean?
That the people in question unironically display their ignorance for all to see.
>>
>>12191680
don't get fat and you won't get diabetes
>>
>>12191782
>it comes from your mother's side
It's a meme. It can come from either side.
>>
>mfw I bought fina but I'm too scared to use it

I'm not even sure I'm truly balding.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.