[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fashion worth it if you're ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: aDGl74M.jpg (30KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
aDGl74M.jpg
30KB, 594x592px
I went into a Hugo Boss store and couldn't believe how good-looking the people were. It fucking hurts. Tall, white, handsome. Girls and boys.

And I'm there standing 5'10 with my big schnozz thinking I deserve to wear the same clothes.

Is it even worth it when you look like ass?
>>
>>12185851
Good clothing helps but if you are ugly then you're ugly and nothing will change that, except for plastic surgery.

But even then surgery wont change your genetics.

So just
Bee urself
>>
>thinking I deserve
>>12185851
you do. no go on and have some fun.
>>
>>12185851
smoke weed and go buy your clothes m8
>>
>>12185851
well if you dress well and you are ugly at least you are halfway there. better than bikng ugly and dressing like shit.
>>
If clothes makes you happy go for it. Jou Yust, probably, couldnt gonna fuck that qt effay girl, if that what you mean.
>>
>>12185851
A big nose is good when you're a man.
>>
>>12185851
post a pic of yourself, its probably not that bad

clothes make the man, go for it. Even if you're ugly you can wear interesting clothes and be confident. That will make you a good kind of ugly.
>>
File: jew.png (403KB, 858x484px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
403KB, 858x484px
>>12185851
It's not worth it. Pic related
>>
>>12185975
This guy looks a retard who got punched in the face.
>>
>>12185854
>But even then surgery wont change your genetics.
What does this have to do with anything? If you want surgery, just get it. Just don't go overboard lmao
>>
>>12185965
Depends what kind of big nose you have
>>
File: Hugo-Ferdinand-Boss-stock.jpg (133KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-Ferdinand-Boss-stock.jpg
133KB, 1600x900px
>>12185851
Raf is beautiful? Or Rick? Or Hedi Slimane? They are ugly, but this board adores their clothes

And picrelated is Hugo Boss himself
>>
>>12186870
to be fair, they're designers. they don't have to be good looking

also rick is ugly but his insanely asymmetrical face oddly suits the style
>>
>>12185975
UFC fighters that get punched in the face for a living are more attractive than this hack
>>
Damn OP you have some serious self-worth/esteem issues
>>
>wah I'm 5'10
You really need to get off 4chan m8 damn.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.