[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When am I supposed to dress nicely? wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1451172859085.jpg (103KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1451172859085.jpg
103KB, 700x1100px
What the fuck. In high school I felt like it was a waste to dress nice because all you do is go to school and listen to the teacher and stuff.

I thought I would dress nicer after high school because I would have a reason.

I graduated high school this summer and NOPE. I have even less reason to dress nicely.

I go to college and have 2 lectures most days so I'm in the school for like 3 hours. After that I just sit at home/library and study. Complete waste of a nice fit.

There aren't even any girls to impress anymore.

It feels like way more of a waste to dress nicely now, than in high school.

Right now I only dress nicely for nights out.

WHEN THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DRESS NICELY?
>>
>>12185646
>Complete waste of a nice fit.
It seems like you are dressing for others, which is bit misguided as people aren't actually impressed by clothes as much as you like to think.
>>
after I lost weight and started dressing nice instead of a skater the teachers definetly liked me more
>>
>>12185648
This.

You are supposed to dress 'nicely' whenever you want.
>>
>>12185646
>WHEN THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DRESS NICELY?
whenever you want
>>
>>12185648
>>12185657
>>12185660

But if I only wear it in my dorm it's not giving me any satisfaction. I have to actually "use" the outfit.
>>
>>12185646
High school is the most effay period in life. You missed your opportunity.
>>
>>12185670
Yeah, HS is def the best period
>being poor
>living with your parents
>meme clothes everywhere
>0 legal freedom since you're underage
>effay

top kek my dude
>>
File: 1482439355075.png (512KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1482439355075.png
512KB, 500x665px
>>12185667
dress for yourself and always dress nicely all the time, this will lead to you developing your own style which will get you noticed

It's been literal months since I have worn a non-nice outfit and I spend basically all my time in the lab, library, or lectures
>>
>>12185667
Start dressing the way you feel comfortable for a change, the way you are happy with your outfit even if you are alone
>>
>>12185678
>being poor
Did you not get money from your parents? Did you not work? I can see the problem if you didn't.

>living with your parents
Yeah, you get to keep 100% of your money and still live comfy.

>meme clothes everywhere
Just means you will stand out more, which is great if you're not a sperg.

>0 legal freedom since you're underage
Since when has that ever stopped someone? What thing did you want to do that you couldn't?

It's a very effay period. Also girls are hottest here.
>>
>>12185697
I should also add the positives, not just defend it.

>young and attractive
>things are new and exciting, which is effay
>whole life ahead of you
>lots of free time to do what you want
>responsibilities are uneffay
>meet friends and girls everyday
>meet new people at parties all the time
>can be careless and people will think it's positive, and not negative like after high school
>>
>>12185700
you can manage to do most of this if you aren't lazy as an adult

>responsibilities are uneffay

m8 thats just childish, a man taking on responsibilities is very effay
>>
>>12185646
Go outside nigga
>>
File: woodpecker pic 2.jpg (1MB, 3506x2339px) Image search: [Google]
woodpecker pic 2.jpg
1MB, 3506x2339px
>>12185682
this. I try to dress well so that when i look at myself in the mirror i feel confident and happy. But in the end it's only an outer appearance. What matters should be all inside.
>>
>>12185700
haha my friend i think it may be time to tie the noose
>>
>>12185775
You're all just sad you wasted high school.

I feel sorry for you. You missed out on the best time of life.
>>
>>12185782
HS was good but adult life is definitely better. Also i don't think the girls are hottest in highschool
>>
Later years of college were definitely best, but I was making tons of money, living on my own, and had tons of free time. But being financially independent and living on your own is definitely by far the best.
>>
>>12185788
15-18 is prime pussy. It's downhill after that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.