[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: _20170127_083952.jpg (156KB, 768x1030px) Image search: [Google]
_20170127_083952.jpg
156KB, 768x1030px
Thoughts?
>>
File: erryday.png (130KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
erryday.png
130KB, 399x599px
>>12185636
Why can't we stop as a species in general to fucking argue about anything ever. I mean, if a woman wants to wear a Hijab even though she has nothing to do with Islam then let her. I know, i know, there are women forced to wear such things but aslong as it is absolutly, 100% done because you just like to wear something like this, then fucking do it. Stop complaining about fashion and what you should/shouldn't wear in public goddamnit.

>t.mad loser
>>
>>12185641

Hijabs have nothing to do with Islam anyway. They're not mentioned in the koran and I doubt they even had them back then.
>>
>>12185636

I thought Canada was a chinese country
>>
>>12185636
I feel like this is just some more of the usual social justice bait/exploitation, but I prefer this to the sometimes overly promiscuous dress that's in nowadays
>>
File: 1424349630978.jpg (9KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1424349630978.jpg
9KB, 234x249px
>>12185699
Quran 24:31

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.
>>
It's not surprising shops in Islamic state of Canada tried to accommodate to the majority of their customers
>>
>>12185636
They're selling more things to appeal to more customers. I don't see the issue.
>>
Modesty is underrated.
>>
>>12185636
>Thoughts?
We already had this thread
>>
>>12185702
bc is the chinese area
toronto is a quarter chinese and a quarter indian, with a sizable arab population
>>
>>12185636
>modest

I don't have a problem with islam, but how will our more progressive friends consolidate the idea of modesty with the idea of sexual freedom?
>>
>>12187243
Theoretically? Empowered women can choose what to wear on their bodies. If a woman chooses to keep some aspects of herself hidden to those outside her private circle, she is making a legitimate choice that.

Realistically? They will ignore the fact that this social choice is a holdover from an oppressive patriarchical society that is the closest approximation of an actual rape culture on the planet. Uniqlo is now complicit in this system but will justify it with "ppl are buying it of their own free will lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

How do you like it, my analysis?
>>
>>12187367
not the guy you're talking to, but I think you're analysis is accurate.
>>
>>12187367
>tfw born too early for this all to have settled down and for prosperity to have killed religion anyway
>>
So long sleeves in February and a cozy lookin scarf thing that you don't necessarily have to put on your head. Nbd
>>
Who fucking cares. With all the shit going on people are debating head scarves
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.