[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cop these? or are all blacks very bad looking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Should I cop these? or are all blacks very bad looking?
>>
Take that second question to /pol/
>>
I have them and they are nice and comfy, go ahead.
>>
>>12180046
that's waisis!
>>
>>12180057
thanks senpai

>>12180046
didn't mean to be /pol/ tier, sorry
>>
>>12180046
oh
>>
If you're gonna get all blacks I'd go for these, assuming you can't afford / don't like PBs
>>
>>12180006
Only vans I wear at now
>>
>>12180665
what are pbs?
>>
>>12180836
I'd he assume Pirate Black 350s

but fuck yeezys
>>
>>12180006
I have these and they look great with black tapered pants or black dickies
Just get a cut-to-fit insole to save your feet
>>
>>12180006
>black vans
>sh-should I cop?

It's literally the most boring/safe tier shoe ever.

And go to a W2C general next time.
>>
>>12180853
>fuck Yeezys

Boring, self conscious incomelet detected. You are the one of worst types of person who's concerned about fashion. The only thing worse than an overly swagfag hypebeast is some uninspired, milquetoast fuck who dresses presentably but completely inoffensively and maximum Vans-and-Jeans safe-core so that no one can make fun of him or call him out on anything because he values comfort and peer approval over anything else--all the while criticizing riskier, flashier, etc. stuff.

Sure, some guy who wears Yeezys and BAPE for example is going to be massively hated on, some out of jealously, some out of honest differences in taste--but that guy will also have a lot of people really feeling him as well. With safecore you get neither. Sure you don't get the haters, but you also don't inspire anyone or make anyone feel any strong emotions positive or negative. It's like the fashion equivalent of being comfortably numb.
>>
>>12181140
No, yeezys are low quality, high hype pieces. I hate the silhouette and the price tag associated with such an ugly PoS shoe comes from Kanye generating a bunch of hype because fuckboys jerk off to the concept of hypebeasts.

And fuck you mean yeezys are risky. I love risky shit, but yeezys are common bullshit, every motherfucking trustfund baby in high school/college has a pair, they're nothing but a by product of PR and artificial scarcity. Suddenly they're reasonably common (much like what happened to UBs) and seemingly everyone that can get a pair is doing so.
>>
>>12181140
Yeezys are ugly though
>>
>>12181164
>And fuck you mean yeezys are risky.

They are risky because they are expensive and they have a lot of haters. You've proved my point about riskiness by saying you hate the silhouette and think they're ugly. This tells you they are not a "safe" universally accepted goes-with-anything shoe like Vans. That means they are risky.

If you wear Yeezys you will get hated on, as I said partly (undeniably) out of jealously sometimes out of just genuine difference in taste because the styling is so polarizing.

Also, Yeezys are not low quality and I'm not sure on what basis you actually make that claim. Adidas apparel is not low quality.
>>
>>12180006
do these look good with blue jeans?
>>
>>12181079
the most boring shoe is Adidas Superstar
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.