[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many t shirts (specifically plain black/white) do you own,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: antifafu with a cookie.png (398KB, 592x855px) Image search: [Google]
antifafu with a cookie.png
398KB, 592x855px
how many t shirts (specifically plain black/white) do you own, /fa/?

how much did you pay for it?
>>
2 white, 1 black
>>
2 black 3 white about 20 to 30 dollars
>>
holy shit facial aesthetics on this girl are perfect
>>
File: 1485196596766.gif (2MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1485196596766.gif
2MB, 300x159px
>>12178907
antifafu core

all black everything
>>
I think I own one white tee shirt
it's an og Lang bondage tee and it cost me about thirty bucks

black tees make you look like a drama student and white tees make you look like an edgy teen from the '50's
>>
>>12179223
elaborate pls
>>
>>12179223
Black and white t-shirts are some of the most classic and flattering things a man can wear
>>
File: wenn4027386_46_2703_10.jpg (56KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
wenn4027386_46_2703_10.jpg
56KB, 300x330px
>>12178907
she looks like a qter amy adams
>>
>>12179223
>black tees make you look like a drama student and white tees make you look like an edgy teen from the '50's
Never have I seen someone be more wrong on /fa/, and /fa/ is almost constantly wrong.
>>
>>12179264
I dunno what you want me to elaborate on. What I said is all pretty straightforward.

>>12179284
Plain tees are classic for sure but I'd hardly call them flattering. Either way you didn't really provide any kind of counterargument.

I wear plenty of tee shirts but they're colors besides black and white. I'm not sure why you'd wear a white tee since they get dirty easily and are seen by most people as undershirts. Black tees show dust and give off an edgy emo high schooler vibe. Just wear a grey shirt or a green one or maroon or something just a tad more interesting with less associations.
>>
>>12179347
Post a picture of an average dude making a black or white tee look good and vice versa.
>>
>>12179403
>green one or maroon or something just a tad more interesting with less associations.
So much less versatile than black or white. Grey may work, but no reason at all not to just wear white instead.

>>12179403
Learn to google. Or at least leave your house.
>>
>>12179422
I don't feel that black or white are particularly versatile colors at all. Both are jarring and usually used in sharp contrast with another color.

Look around and notice how most people wearing black tend to pair it with more black. It's a shitty way around admitting that black doesn't work with most skin tones and pairs poorly with other colors like navy and brown.

White is generally either paired with more white or offset with a contrasting pop of another color, say black.

You've made no good arguments and when asked to bear the burden of proof your response was defensive snark attempting to conceal that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Observational skills and basic critical analysis combined with common sense should not be that hard. Take a look around you and try and dissect the reasoning behind your opinions.
>>
>>12179485
You have literally 0 colour co-ordination skills or you're a troll. But i'll respond seriously anyway.

>White is generally either paired with more white or offset with a contrasting pop of another color, say black.

People very rarely pair white with more white. It isn't the 80s anywhere. White works with prettty much any and every colour you can think of. I genuinely don't understand how you can seriously think that white is paired with more white.

>Look around and notice how most people wearing black tend to pair it with more black. It's a shitty way around admitting that black doesn't work with most skin tones and pairs poorly with other colors like navy and brown.

Navy and black go amazingly well together in casual wear. Black may not work with a few browns but it most definitely does work with a good chunk of browns out there.

You get snarky statements when you make retarded statements like maroon and green being more verstatile and wearable than white or black. I don't give a shit if you're trolling or being serious, hell, it's better if you're just trolling and aren't as retarded as you're making yourself out to be.
>>
>>12179501
Black and navy are too close to each other and end up looking muddy together. Same goes for dark brown and black. Lighter and brighter browns are fine but that's because they provide more contrast.

I think you'll have a hard time backing up the statement that black and white are more versatile than earth tones.

You still haven't shown me an example of a black or white tee shirt looking good on someone.

Now you've gone one step lower to calling me retarded and suggesting that maybe I'm trolling because you either don't grasp the facts I'm presenting or you don't want to accept a differing opinion.

A constructive argument only works if you provide your own evidence instead of just blindly refuting the opposition by saying 'nuh uh it's the opposite'
>>
>>12178528
i own like 12 white kirkland tees. they fit really well and have great quality. unfortunately they dont make any other colors which sucks.
>>
>>12179529
you're a brown person aren't you?
that's why earth tones suit your skin better than blacks and whites.
>>
>>12179529
It's not a matter of opinion. If you want to stick to opinions then go to reddit mfa or streetwear and post about how you feel white and black aren't versatile in a 3 page essay so some retard dressed in full athelesiure can suck you off.

>Black and navy are too close to each other and end up looking muddy together.
No, they don't. Black and navy work amazingly well together in casual wear due to the different textures involved generally. Black and navy muddying each other applies to formal wear when the textures are too similar and the colour combination in a jacket and trousers makes it look like you confused the two colours and dressed in the dark.

>Same goes for dark brown and black. Lighter and brighter browns are fine but that's because they provide more contrast.
There's a million different browns out there, you mongo. Like I said some work with black, some don't. Majority will work with white either way.

>I think you'll have a hard time backing up the statement that black and white are more versatile than earth tones.
I won't, because there's nothing to back up. Earth tone colours require you to take into account your own skin tone, the rest of the colours you're wearing on a constant basis. Black and white will work with any and all skin tones. They are the most basic colours out there. Only a retard would genuinely believe otherwise in a retarded attempt to be contrarian
>A constructive argument only works if you provide your own evidence instead of just blindly refuting the opposition by saying 'nuh uh it's the opposite'
Feel free to post your examples of maroon and green being more versatile than black or white if you really want to prove you aren't retarded or trolling.
>>
>>12179545
nah
I think earth tones are more versatile on whites because very few people are actually white. Most have some reddish tones in their skin that look better with more natural colors aka earth tones. True deep black really isn't found that often in nature compared to all of the other colors and shades out there and it's jarring to the eye. Even the idea of night, which is often described as black, is really just dark shades of colors like red, blue, and green.

>>12179564
Why are you bringing texture into this? It seems like the only way you can prop up your 'black and navy are awesome together' argument is by adding in a completely different variable, which makes no sense.

Black and white are hardly basic colors. Black is the sum of all colors and white is the absence of color. Neither color is prevalent in nature in its absolute.

I'm not gonna keep arguing with someone who doesn't seem to know about basic color theory.
>>
>>12179583
The largest group of people (asians, chinks, nips etc) are white with very black hair
>>
>>12179583
>Why are you bringing texture into this?
Because it's an important part of clothing? Are you forgetting that we're talking about wearing these colours on a fucking fashion board? You're sounding more and more retarded with every post.

>Black and white are hardly basic colors.
Black and white are literally the most neutral and basic colours out there regardless of whether they're found in nature or not. Because its presence in nature is not what makes it a neutral or basic colour.

>I'm not gonna keep arguing with someone who doesn't seem to know about basic color theory.
Did you just read the stick or someshit? As long as you stop posting your retarded shit I could not give a flying fuck.
>>
at any given time a minimum of 7 black tees in order to reduce the amount of times each is washed and therefore ruined
>>
>>12178528
4 black
1 green

33€ each
>>
>>12178528
maybe 3 black and 2 white
one black and one white airism
one white basic rick tee
then some random black cotton tees I don't use much
>>
I guess 8 or 9
White, black, grey, green, olive green, navy blue, sky blue.

I only do plains and stripes
>>
>>12179860
Oh, and some of the are cheap gildan and fruit of the loom which are probably $3, some are h&m, $10, and some are marks and spencer, $20
>>
File: youtu.be-GRq4EAbhheE (9).jpg (564KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-GRq4EAbhheE (9).jpg
564KB, 1280x720px
>>12178907
rolleyefu is far superior
>>
>>12178528
fuck off araya
>>
File: HB4eGMxuN58 rare.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
HB4eGMxuN58 rare.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>12178528
what's the best place to get (cheap) (black) t-shirts nowadays?
>>
>>12178528
4 blacks
$4 each
>>
>>12180202
i like kirkland t's, after you wash them they fit perfect
>>
>>12178907

Looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal with beanie.

Who is this girl anyway and why is she posted daily?
>>
File: tzrtrz.png (384KB, 478x479px) Image search: [Google]
tzrtrz.png
384KB, 478x479px
>>12180249
>Maggie Gyllenhaal
you're either blind or you straight up pulled that statement from your urethra
>>
>>12178528
6 white, 6 black

white ones ~15 bucks each, black ones ~7 bucks each

CAD
>>
5 of each, like 30 bucks for a gildan pack

but i'm also a 19yo stoner so gotta dress the part
>>
File: 1473570929390.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473570929390.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>12180246
what about shirts that are available outside of America
>>
File: 1485435606460.jpg (71KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485435606460.jpg
71KB, 750x750px
>>
>>12182467
>>12180202
stop attention whoring you fat handed bitch
>>
>>12178528
2black 80 mexican pesos
2white 200 mexican pesos
>>
>>12183016
patron cavron champignon, amigo
>>
>>12180520
>statement from your urethra

Got me.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.