[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Yeezys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: yeezy-boost-350-v2-black-red-2.jpg (182KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy-boost-350-v2-black-red-2.jpg
182KB, 960x640px
>The fresh pics gives us our best look yet at the murdered-out Primeknit upper and the bright red “SPLY-350” text. The striking V2 stripe seen in previous V2 releases is completely revamped, instead blending seamlessly in with the rest of the upper.

Thoughts?
>>
>>12177422
They don't look bad in that colorway but I still think I prefer the original 350 boost. Either way I think they kind of only fit into techwear or streetwear and I don't dress that way so I could care less.
>>
>>12177437
Enjoy your common cucks
>>
>>12177422
Really not a fan of the silhouette
>>
>>12177439
Enjoy spending $1000+ on a sneaker that doesn't look as good as half the other shoes Adidas has under a $200 price range?

Regardless I don't even own a pair of Common Projects. I rock all white leather sambas like a true poorfag until I'm done paying my college tuition.
>>
>>12177455
>he doesn't have a full paid scholarship
>>
>>12177455
I don't like yeezys but the fact that you don't like the sneaker because you don't dress that way just screams like pleb.
>>
File: iloveadidas.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
iloveadidas.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>don't wanna be a nikefag but

>nikefag
>>
>go to adidas.com
>start f5ing the page
>wait for the shoes to be released
>f5 f5 f5
>the shoes are released
>10 seconds later they're gone

Literally how? How?

Is it bots or something? It's humanly impossible otherwise.
>>
>>12177468
Not what he wrote at all is it though?
>>
>>12177422
Not a huge fan of this colourway, too boring in my opinion
They could've added a dark grey thread with the black to make it more interesting
Also the pull tab is totally unnecessary, this silhouette doesn't need one.
I'm pretty sure Kanye didn't want those, since he has been wearing ones without the tabs

>>12177455
>Enjoy spending $1000+ on a sneaker
V2's are easy to grab for retail and resale prices are as low as $350

>>12177502
>10 seconds later they're gone
It took like 45 mins for them to sell out on adidas.com eu sites last time
I managed to cop from last two releases
You aren't supposed to refresh while you're on the queue when the shoes go live

>Is it bots or something?
I've heard they let the bots get the shoes first, then ban them and put the shoes up again for legit customers
>>
>>12177437
*couldn't
>>
File: BLKVIS28.jpg (93KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
BLKVIS28.jpg
93KB, 625x625px
>>12177422
nah, will buy only to resell. I will wait for the next black and white one. Pic related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.