[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accutane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 6587468748674889.jpg (93KB, 1000x667px)
6587468748674889.jpg
93KB, 1000x667px
Anyone else here who took accutane once? I did an entire 6 month course and was happy to see that my acne was fully gone by the end of it, but now 2 months later it's getting worse again. 1 month after the treatment I only had about two pimples every now and then, which isn't a big deal.
Now I have many (very) small pimples and a few normal sized ones.

Is it going to get worse with time? I mean the drug has been out of my system for a while now, so I don't see why my face still got worse after 2 entire months
>>
>>12174934

DRINK ONE GALLON OF WATER PER DAY FOR AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS, AND MOST PROBABLY YOU ACNE WILL BE CURED, OR AT LEAST AMELIORATED.

ACNE IS A SYMPTOM OF HEALTH IMBALANCE, SPECIFICALLY, OF EXCESS YANG (YIN DEFICIENCY); WATER IS YIN, THUS, BY INFUSING YOUR BODY WITH YIN ENERGY WHICH IS LACKING, HEALTH BALANCE WILL BE RESTORED.
>>
>>12174943
>... AND MOST PROBABLY [YOUR] ACNE WILL BE CURED...
>>
Accutane'll fuck you up, you stay on it too long.
>>
File: IMG_20170123_161522~01.jpg (92KB, 899x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170123_161522~01.jpg
92KB, 899x604px
I got rid of acne but two dull dark marks under my skin remain. I'm sure it's a remnant of acne. Does anyone know how to get rid of those dark marks, what they're called, and any other information. Sorry for the bad picture quality.
>>
>>12174934
i've gone on accutane twice and it's come back both times. the only thing you can do is wash your face regularly and try to keep it at bay. acne fucking sucks
>>
>>12174943
>DRINK ONE GALLON OF WATER PER DAY FOR AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS, AND MOST PROBABLY YOU ACNE WILL BE CURED
Holy shit this post made me aggressive. I've put inhumanely a lot of effort to get rid of my acne and you faggot actually though this is useful advice.
>>
Yeah, I was on roaccutane for a short while. I had some sort of allergic reaction to it, he said it was by far the worst he had ever seen in like 30 years of prescribing it. Basically kicked my acne into overdrive so now I have huge scars all over my back and some of my chest, really fucked me up in terms of confidence back then.

The guy even wanted to take some photos for a medical journal or something, like I was some kind of freak. Feels pretty bad, man.
>>
File: fhuewifsej.jpg (21KB, 460x288px)
fhuewifsej.jpg
21KB, 460x288px
I did accutane when I was 18, 6 months of dryness and now the thought of acne doesn't even cross my mind. It's been roughly half a year since then, and I still have some shallow scars and marks (especially on my chest, I had it pretty bad on my chest & the scars take longer to heal there), but for the most part I've gotten compliments on my skin and am no longer a part of the "bad skin" club. feelsgoodman.

To anyone going on it for the first time I would just recommend to drink a LOT LOT of water (you should do this anyways, but amplify it on accutane), and always carry around chapstick. I used Aquaphor (the shit is amazing), but switched to normal chapstick after the 5th or 6th month because Aquaphor makes my lips look shiny.
Oh yeah, I also got nosebleeds pretty frequently, just stick some Aquaphor up your nose and it should remedy it.

@OP I've heard that sometimes people need 2 doses to completely rectify the problem, and usually the second dose is shorter. I'd talk to your derm and see what he/she says
>>
>>12174979
i'm not even entirely sure what you're talking about so i wouldnt worry, i don't really see anything
>>
>>12175148
damn that's crazy, get some tatt's though that's what i plan on doing. Gonna jump on the tane in a couple of months for bacne and mild/minor facial acne.

Any scars left i'm gonna have tattoo'd over when it's safe too. probably gonna cost me a shit load though, gonna have to get my "T-zone" on my back done.
>>
>>12174934
do another treatment. i had to do 2. i have no acne now
>>
I'm on it now. Scared it will come back.
>>
Go and see your Dermatologist again.
You probably need to take a second course.
>>
Does anyone have tried eucerin even brighter? I want to get back to my natural tone :(
>>
>>12174934
i took accutane fall 2015 into early 2016 and my skin has been excellent ever since
>>
>>12174934
Took me two tries to get rid of my acne with accutane but I don't get acne anymore at all (still have scarring from a long time ago, planning dermabrasion)

Doctor gave me some Valaent products and said to use CeraVe (face wash and lotion). Never had acne after that again
>>
>>12175318
I've done three rounds of isotretionoin (6 months each, give or take). Acne still returned after a couple of months, albeit a lot milder.
>>
>>12176702
Not planning to go back on it again, btw. Constant muscle soreness, skin dryness, etc. was too much of a bitch to deal with during winter.
>>
This is probably the best place to ask so what's the best product to use to get rid of razor bumps?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.