[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

behold the man who makes your clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_UgHUcSbk.jpg (33KB, 750x618px) Image search: [Google]
4L_UgHUcSbk.jpg
33KB, 750x618px
behold the man who makes your clothes
>>
>>12174680
This was a pretty amazing video actually
>>
>>12174680
90% or so of my closet consists of Rick. Not geobaskets or dickflap rick stuff. But berlin cut denim, crew patch sweaters, walrus long sleeve tees, etc.

Just don't take it seriously.

Rick doesn't, I don't, you shouldn't either. It's nice clothes that appeals to a target market.
>>
fetish of the intellectuals
>>
is he being pissed on?
>>
>>12175344
yes
>>
>>12175142
what was amazing about it

from the brief parts i saw it just involved a bunch of old people fisting each others anuses
>>
>>12175189
post fits please i need inspo from real people
>>
>>12175142
Delusional.jpg
>>
the instrumental is pretty sick desu and the cinematography is really good, but the interview with dazed is hands down the best thing to come of this project
>>
>>12176205

I just read that. The song and video are trash.

But I still like Ricks tone in interviews.

>weird faggot in drag: "fuck those fags yeah muh edgy dildo terrorism"
>director: uh...artistic vision and...you know....it was all ricks idea to pee in his mouth.
>rick: we're just fucking around
>>
File: 1422040383269.gif (633KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1422040383269.gif
633KB, 480x270px
>>12174680
michele has a great bod for a 200 year old

wish rick danced in this vid but oh well
>>
>>12175189
>berlin cut denim, crew patch sweaters, walrus long sleeve tees, etc.
Jesus why are you even buying rick owens like seriously
>>
>>12177073
>why are you even buying products from a guy selling products
fug off :D

I like Rick, but I won't even pretend as though I can pull off most the crazy shit he does. Post a fit and show us how well put together you are.
>>
>>12177234
I'm just saying it's retarded to pay high fashion prices for basic clothes.
You like Rick? What you mean his jeans and t-shirts. Give me a break man.
>>
I just like the geobasket shoes m8.
>>
>>12177234
I try and be open to all levels of fashion interest, but I agree with >>12177252

what's the point in spending so much on his most basic pieces?
you can get the same look for far less

you need to venture a little further into his aesthetic or you're just wearing pricey basics
>>
>>12174680
Anyone who isn't a newfag knew Rick is gay and has an interest in fetishism.
>>
File: 1482665313531.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482665313531.webm
2MB, 640x800px
post the link you faggot
>>
>>12178180
he's bi and married to a woman but they have an open relationship
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.