[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one here who thinks this looks good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: tango bob.png (339KB, 686x270px) Image search: [Google]
tango bob.png
339KB, 686x270px
Am I the only one here who thinks this looks good?
>>
>>12174508
It's kind of an "it's 2009, I transitioned last year, my hair hasn't grown out and trans dykes aren't a thing yet" look.
>>
>>12174508
It makes my dick wet. But then again I'm into chins and early 1900s fashion and style.
>>
>>12174665
We need to bring this back(but without the tumblr dyke vibe)
>>
>>12174605
as a MtF that's pretty spot on. Your pic is so cringey, Girls would look stupid with that hair so why the fuck do autistic "transgenders" think they can just have their hair like their favourite anime character and everything will be ok. And for fuck sake why are these so many people who have been "transitioning" for like 2 months and they are just walking around in revealing clothing. it makes me sick. Have some fucking decency. And OP's hair is also ugly as fuck. It just makes them look like a total uptight bitch imo. God, I would kill myself If I ever saw a tranny with that.
>>
>>12175028
You sound like a lovely positive person who loves life, has integrity, and are non-judgemental to others. Hope you have a wonderful day fellow happy human bean.

Pic related cuz similar aesthetic
>>
File: large.jpg (22KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
22KB, 500x373px
>>12175044
I'm not posting on 4chan to give a well rounded impression of myself for others to see. I'm just saying that you shouldn't be an idiot and get a stupid hairstyle like that picture if it won't suit you (which in the pic it OBVIOUSLY doesn't). And desu, yeah. I am salty about all these cringey autists who are shitting up the place. They don't help the lgbt as a whole because they are cringey weirdo's who have for some reason grabbed onto being trans because they can't stand life without being treated like they are some fragile thing and it's becoming popular so they jump on the band waggon, yet if you actually ask them genuine questions about what dysphoria they have they can't even answer you half the time. If you don't think it's an issue, just go to your local college. I live near quite an LGBT rich community and I hear both lgbt and non lgbt people hating on these guys going round with visible stubble and horrible makeup (i'm talking like they couldn't even slap it on evenly in the slightest) and not even an attempt to make their voice less masculine and they are feel entitled and expect people to treat them like a girl when they only came out as being "trans" 3 weeks ago.

As for the hairstyle itself, you're entitled to have an opinion, and personally I really don't like that style. If you do though i'm not going to stop you. But I think it's pretty reasonable to say that the pink hair looks horrible on that person. I get that people want to express themselves, and I wouldn't say anything to that person and I would still treat them with respect etc so long as they were decent. But I would still think that they should really get a better hairstyle.
I'm just swearing a lot because i'm drunk/stoned and it's late
>>
Depends on the woman who's wearing it. A bitch is going to be unpleasant whatever her haircut. I do like the '20s look as well.
>>
bring it back
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.