[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1484801755608.jpg (237KB, 950x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1484801755608.jpg
237KB, 950x1409px
/fa/ would be stronger as a community and better individually if we stopped asking what is "effay" and trying to conform to one ideology

Individuality is cool, conformity is not

/fa/ needs be refreshed with a new outlook, new attitude, new values

/discussion thread/
>>
>>12170884
>fa/ would be stronger as a community and better individually if we stopped asking what is "effay" and trying to conform to one ideology[.]

ON THE CONTRARY; IT IS THE LACK OF CULTURAL COHESION AND UNIFORMITY THAT ALLOWS FOR SUCH THREADS TO ABOUND.

SUCH THREADS ARE AN OBVIOUS SYMPTOM OF LACK OF COMMUNAL UNITY, AND INDICATIVE OF A LONGING FOR CULTURAL COHESION —THE THREADS LITERALLY CONSIST ON SOMEONE ASKING THE PEERS OF THE COMMUNITY TO INFORM HIM/HER REGARDING A CONSENSUAL OPINION ON SOMETHING —WHETHER THAT CONSENSUS EXISTS IS IRRELEVANT; WHAT IS RELEVANT IS WHAT THE QUESTION IMPLIES.

>/fa/ would be stronger as a community and better.. if we stopped... trying to conform to one ideology[.]
>/fa/ needs be refreshed with a new outlook, new attitude, new values[.]

THOSE TWO STATEMENTS ARE MUTUALLY CONTRADICTORY.

>Individuality is cool, conformity is not

THAT IS A SPURIOUS DICHOTOMY.
>>
>>12170884
Lovelyz
>>
>>12170952
i read all your posts in my head with slavoj's voice
despite that youre still the worst fucking trip to use this board
fuck off, i want bateman back
>>
>>12170952
who dafuq are you man
>>
>>12170952
/fa/ would be a better community without tripfags like aesthetic squiggle R Y • H V Q V S
Also OP made a bretty gud point
>>
>>12170884
/fa/ needs to stop conforming by conforming
>discussion thread
>pic related
>>
>>12170884
Stop posting your nugu shit.

>>12170952
remember to filter this guy
>>
>>12171320
>>12171343
>>12171360
>>12171363
>>12171663

You are the worst kind of user/poster. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>12170884

wait guys OP has single handedly given us the god-given brilliant idea of his on how to fix /fa/

what if we all sucked OPs intellectual dick and told him how amazing his idea is and all lived our lives according to OPs groundbreaking words
>>
>>12171850
t. newfag

Neck yourself
>>
/fa/ was better when it had more "style development" projects.

Think lunarcore, palewave, etc.

Whether or not you like those specific styles, it's fun working together and developing something as a community.
>>
babysoul is hideous
>>
so what you're saiyan is... make /fa/ great again?
>>
>>12172809
Yes, that's a fun thing to do. We should keep creating styles
>>
>>12170952
love your posts. keep it up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.