[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuffed Pants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Cuffed1.jpg (1MB, 1971x2792px) Image search: [Google]
Cuffed1.jpg
1MB, 1971x2792px
Why is this a thing? It looks gay as fuck

It's like you manchildren forgot basic life skillsets that were commonplace decades ago like hemming pants
>>
you described exactly why, I'm too lazy to hem.
>>
>>12167229
>It looks gay as fuck
Visually, it creates a break between jeans and footwear. It can also create a better silhouette
>Why is this a thing?
Raw denim shrinks when washed. So if someone were to hem their raw jeans before washing, they would become too short.
Cuffing became more popular alongside the rise of raw denim and is now done with pre-washed jeans too.
>>
>>12167229

w2c boots?
>>
>>12167229
Why does it matter to you. Let people do what they want
>>
>>12167229
People do it when they want to draw attention to their feet
>>
>>12167229
I do it because I squat, so I my pant legs are wider at the ankle than they should be. Cuffing them helps to close them up and keep a tapered silhouette down the leg rather than blowing up at the top of my shoe.
>>
>>12167229
>Why is this a thing? It looks gay as fuck

Because it looks good
>>
>>12167229
I like how it looks and I don't really understand why, but it can help pull an outfit together sometimes. It's all about balance and silhouette.
>>
>>12167229
it's called fashiun. look it up
>>
I dont like this with jeans, but what about certain shorts?
>>
>>12168589
Medium at best. Cuffing is meh on jeans but can be good on other trousers.
>>
>>12167229
this along with intentionally wearing pants too small for you so that they flood
>>
>>12167229
Why are you so mad bro.
>>
>>12167229
Cuffed pants are only acceptable if you cuff in spring/summer and wear shoes with no socks, The rest may look good on tumblr and lookastic, you actually look like a try hard. OP's pic is one of mfa cringes
>>
I'm tall and it's hard to find pants that are long enough to fit properly, let alone cuff the bottom. Should I cuff them when I'm wearing some boots with jeans (assuming I can find some of proper length)?
>>
>>12169257
>cuffing
>with no socks
fucking stupid and disgusting. no, your hairy ankles aren't "sexy"
>>
>>12169257
You just made that up yourself.
>>
>>12169257
No show socks are only really acceptable with shorts.
>>
>>12167325
urgh this is me. usually getting my pants hem means i have to drive to my nearest tailor, geet them to measure me, pin the jeans, wait 3 days or so, drive there again and pick them up.

im too socially inept to be doing this every other weeks, which is the same frequency I buy new pants that are a tad bit longer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.