[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supreme x LV Resale Value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

We all have seen the collection, but there is no price list yet-
Taken the items available here will be at LV Retailers, there is a good chance there will be some solid resale value
I believe Supreme itself will sell the t-shirt which will have astronomic value, but what other items do you believe will sell well?

http://hypebeast.com/2017/1/supreme-louis-vuitton-2017-fall-winter-collection-showroom-closer-look
>>
>>12167010
>there is a good chance there will be some solid resale value
Yeah I'm sure there are fucking thousands of people out there who want to pay you even more for a bag that you used 4000 dollars on, better get a loan from the bank so you can rake in those resell dollars.
>>
>>12167010

Only item to be sold in Supreme store is the bogo, the rest of the collection will be sold by and under Louis Vuitton, that skate set in your picture is rumored to be +50K and made to order, I don't think there will be real resell value except maybe on the cheaper pieces.
>>
>>12167052
Right, I was thinking similarly.
The <$1000 items will sell the best.
That said, there are belts, hats, sunglasses & bandanas that are likely to be in this range. The denim baseball shirt will likely be over 1k but may still have some value.
The only leather bag i see reselling ridiculously is the giant red backpack

I hope the board isn't 50g. Looking to cop for the crib
>>
>>12167073
The board wont be sold separately but only with another deck in the large chest pictured there, explains the price.
>>
>>12167083
Understandable, though it is a wild markup considering:
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/malle-courrier-110-monogram-009857
Which is the largest trunk they make today being 25k. Excited for the price list.
>>
>>12167031
Look if you r poor then go to /lgbt or /wg etc. why do you think you can trash talk because your impoverished and jelly? Fashion doesn't have to change for u, so get a job because some of us aren't broke
>>
>>12167010
Counterfeiters around the world are very happy about this collab.
>>
This will be the absolute worst Supreme drop ever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.