[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What brands are leading this aesthetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rh1.jpg (694KB, 3508x2481px) Image search: [Google]
rh1.jpg
694KB, 3508x2481px
Really like the looks from this low-key brand's lookbook: http://www.rabbitholelondon.com/lookbook

It looks like they're drawing inspiration/ripping off of japanese streetwear brands though. And based on their previous collections, I suspect that they're another pop-up brand that just follows trends (SS14 (15?) completely ripped off of Rick Owens). I bought a couple of pieces off of them and they weren't the best quality.

Can anyone suggest higher quality brands that are leading this kind of style? Thanks /fa/m
>>
Bump?
>>
plsguys
>>
>>12165736
>starting a fashion-related thread
Never gonna last
>>
>>12165837
So can you confirm that this is indeed a fast-fashion independent brand?

I'd like to know what brands they're ripping off of in regards to the loose fit aesthetic they're going with now
>>
badump-tssss
>>
>>12165856
I have no idea about anything having to do with the brand you posted. I was just saying that threads designed to spark discussion about specific fashion-related subjects don't last long here because people would rather ask "AM I BALDING?!," "IS THIS EFFAY?!?," "DO I LOOK LIKE A MODEL?!?!?," "IS (insert generic mall brand) WORTH THE PRICE?!?!?!?," etc.
I was just making a half-hour; sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>12165946
is my thread effayyy?
>>
>>12165736
that's weird .. I know one of these models

you could probably get some stuff like this from lemaire

it's not really biting DIRECTLY off of any brands aesthetic, but you could find alternatives to most of these pieces if you shopped around some high end boutiques
>>
>>12166023
Yeah I thought Lemaire had to have been one of the brands that influenced them but Lemaire is more chic in a sense while these guys have a more grunge/edgy feel to them.

Still, the textures and patterns remind me of Nigo's works but the silhouette is less straightforward than Japanese looks.

If these guys really arent complete ripoffs I guess I'll still go with them.
>>
>>12165736
Reminds me of recent seasons of undercover
>>
bump for more insight
>>
bump again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.