[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red wing general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2887.png (1MB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2887.png
1MB, 1024x681px
I've got the 'tism, I'll admit it

Are these 'tism shoes?

Should I get iwon wangerz instead?
>>
IRs are fugly

the all black mocs are quite nice
>>
>>12164621
red wings are irredeemable.
>>
>>12164621
Can't really go wrong with RW. Just find a model you like.
>>
>>12164626
IRs are rather nice in my opinion. I always have liked cap toed shoes.

>>12164670
How so?
>>
>>12165189
theyre foot fedoras
>>
>>12165982
You could say that, but they're incredible quality and are very versatile. If you're one of those that say they're foot fedoras because of plebbit, please leave. Worrying about what a bunch of fags on some other forum thinks of shoes only shows that you're not /fa/. And I've never seen anyone irl wear them
>>
>>12166099
lmao the neckbeard rage is real

wear your fucking foot fedoras then and go on with your life, you balding excuse of a man
>>
I got the 9016 Beckmans around Christmas time. Definitely a bit uncomfortable for the first week or two, but they've begun to mold to my feet. They're my first boots but I really like them so far.
Anybody have 875 Moc Toes? Been looking at them for a while
>>
>>12166109
I don't even own them. It's just annoying how arrogant you are. Post your fits if you're so above these shoes
>>
>>12166113
I don't even know why you bother replying. You know he won't post any fits or give an explanation other than >g-get off my board reddit
>>
>>12166122
I guess you're right. I should just go to bed instead of browsing a Congolese show making forum
>>
>>12164621
my fave are the 1907s personally
but the 8886s look cool too
if ur opting out of irs, get the blacksmiths or the merchants
>>
File: zyyCA0y.jpg (369KB, 3369x2246px) Image search: [Google]
zyyCA0y.jpg
369KB, 3369x2246px
/fa/ doesn't like RW because
1. Americana workwear image
2. it's a favorite of reddit

but they're great quality leather boots and they age well so I guess if you like these and there ever was a time to disregard a Singaporean stop-animation appreciation club - it's now.

I like the harvesters.
>>
>>12166158
They look comfy anon, I hope you get some comfy ones
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.