[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impulsive drunk cops general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Woke up with an e-mail telling me these bad boys are on their way to me.

Problem is just that I ordered them while drunk and high af at last night's afterparty, and it's kinda hard for me to justify dropping €630 on shoes this month.

No big deal really, since Gucci offers free returns but the problem is that I didn't cancel the order in time, and the package actually shipped.
Knowing myself, I will struggle hard not to keep them once they get here.

How do I stay away from the temptation?

If money wasn't an issue, good or bad cop?
>>
>>12164142
depends if you got the juice to rock em mate. most on the board probably don't but if you go out you're probably not the typical
>>
>>12164142
Dear Lord, they are ugly. You have to return them, for sure.
>>
>>12164142
What would you wear them with?
>>
>>12164151
I have no problem wearing an excentric piece every now and then if the mood strikes and my wardrobe has some fits I can work them into. Plus the fact that I'm not an 18 year old trustfund babby, which I guess helps.

If they're as nice as Gucci loafers usually are I'll probably end up keeping since I've been eyeing them for a while. It's not like I'll starve or anything but we'll see.

>>12164169
To each their own e ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They're certainly not for everyone, can't deny that.
>>
>>12164198
Don't get me wrong, I love Gucci loafers, but not with that snake.
>>
which gucci will age worse: these snake loafers or the fur slippers?

>>12164142
they're a good cop if you have a huge wardrobe and a great personal style.

they're a bad cop if your most adventuresome foray into fashion was wearing quirky socks with your business suit a few years ago and think these are equally safe
>>
>>12164237
>which gucci will age worse: these snake loafers or the fur slippers?

fur slippers: more collectible and iconic but never wearable post 2016.

snake loafers: look ridiculous now/new but will look great in 2042 when roughed up a bit and worn with a mix of loud-ish vintage/thrifted pieces. or on a homeless person.
>>
I think the snake in particular will remain a well recognized Gucci/Michele signature for many years to come, so it will be pretty cool to have them kept in good condition in the future.
>>
You should've gotten the regular horsebit loafers.
>>
>>12164142
really good cop, very nice
>>
>>12164142
I like these, though if they're gonna set you back then return em OP
>>
>>12164142
I'm pretty drunk right now and I just copped this because I'm in need of some stuff to wear in spring and summer.
Did I fuck up /fa/?
https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_category/shirts/slubcotton/slub-cotton-shirt-in-solid/e6692?isFromSearch=true&color_name=rose-smoke&N=0&Nloc=en&Ntrm=slub&Npge=1&Nrpp=60&Nsrt=0
>>
>>12164142
Keep em
Ive been copping this new collection like crazy.
Michele is a master @ gucci

One thing ive noticed on this particular pair is that there is very little heel. If you are short this could be a tough one to rock
>>
>>12164142
if you can pull them off keep em
they look good to me
>>
>>12165603
>jcrew
why bother asking?
>>
>>12167670
>drunk
>>
>>12164142
these are so sick
id struggle to return em too
except i know id actually starve if i kept them
would probably still keep em tho
>>
>>12169165
>cop sick kicks
>get thin
win win
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.