[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

footlet feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I have reached a sad part of my life, i'm seriously considering buying fakes.

I can not find real raf simons velcro hi tops any where in size 38.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>12160009
op here

my mmm gats are size 40

do u think if i get size 40 rafs and put insoles in them ill be okay? (hears rafs run .5 big)

im a 38 in cps and they run big so maybe ill be okay ?
>>
File: acbedfhg.png (468KB, 417x532px) Image search: [Google]
acbedfhg.png
468KB, 417x532px
here you go op. have fun :D

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/raf-simons-hook-loop-straps-hi-tops-item-11577635.aspx?storeid=9352&ffref=pp_recom&rtype=certona&rpos=2#ShippingFreeReturns
>>
>>12160009
>40 in GATs
>38 in CPs
Wait, what? I'm a footlet, too, but I only went half down in GATs and they fit fine. I could've probably went a full size down.
>>
>>12160067
smallest size is 40

i think i need a 39 or 38

ty u though
>>
>>12160080

when i first bought my cps every day was a struggle they fucked my feet up, constant blisters probably should have got a 39. they fit really nice now though, they formed to my feet well.

i bought my gats in size 39 1st but they were too tight so i sized up
>>
>>12160086
Ah, makes sense. I honestly kind of like being a footlet because of the sikk sales we get. I used to be really self conscious about it and my roommates would joke around but I learned how to use it to my advantage. I got my GATs, Tech Runners, and CPs for less than $550 altogether.

I've seen the Velcros in size 38 on Grailed but they're super rare. Good luck finding them, anon :^)
>>
>>12160065
I wear size 42 in mmm GATS and my 42 rafs are still a tad large on me even with insoles.
>>
>>12160099
dont use the :^) face in sincere context
>>
File: x354-q80.jpg (11KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80.jpg
11KB, 354x354px
feels bad not owning pic related t b h
>>
>>12160009
dont buy fakes they're always awful
and if i ever see you with them on ill berate you in the streets
>>
>>12161808
Heh fuckin normies am I right?
>>
>>12162629

you wouldn't do shit you autistic faggot
>>
>>12163103
wouldn't it be more along the lines of an autist to berate someone for wearing the wrong shoes?
>>
a lot of people on here are clueless about fakes and assume that all fakes are shitty based on ones they've seen personally, not understanding how deep the rabbit hole goes. i don't really own any fake clothing or footwear but have some fake accessories and i watch the fake scene closely.

that being said as someone who owns retail velcros the fakes look really bad, the straps are too thin which is instantly noticeable. id just cop on sale like i did if i was u, big sales should be coming up soon.

also retail fit kind of long which is probably not what you want to hear but its the truth. another guy said half a size big id agree with that. that being said im probably a true 41/41.5 and i bought 42 and its fine with two pairs of socks.
>>
>>12160009
You can just buy women's sizes
Which means you are actually lucky as fuck because used women's stuff goes way cheaper than mens and womens clothing usually goes to steeper sales as well
>>
>>12160009
>size 38

might as well just kill yourself and save the money
>>
>>12161808
What's wrong with that face
>>
>>12165352
:^)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.