[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alphabounce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why aren't these posted more often?
They looked better than yeezy and very cheap.
>>
>>12158374
coz it's poor mens yeezy's and yeezy's aren't really great to begin with

but it's just a wild guess
>>
File: adidas-alphabounce-em-mens.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
adidas-alphabounce-em-mens.png
208KB, 500x500px
>>12158389
but they look better than yeezys and are half the price
>>
>>12158374
They look and feel cheap.

are you smoking crack m8?
>>
>>12158406
Wore them before and they felt far from cheap. they're comfortable as well. Reminded me of Nike's lunar
>>
>>12158417
If they are comfortable, then just wear them. They're just gym shoes man.
>>
>>12158404
>they look better than yeezy's
ya well that is just like, your opinion man
>>
>>12158374
They look cheap in person.
>>
>>12158374
Ayy it's the Boston guy. I can tell because you also mentioned the Lunars.

They're an okay shoe. Nothing really groundbreaking about them but there isn't anything that draws me into the shoe. They cost $110 which is about the price of more interesting Adidas pieces when they're on sale like Tubular Dooms or Novas. AF1s are also in this price range and even though they aren't runners I'd still prefer them.

I'd recommend against them. There are better options in this price range (imo).
>>
>>12158374
one of the few newer adidas models I like
ubs, yeezys, nmds, tubulars all look like ass
>>
They're ugly.... and cheap. Ugly cheap shoes.
>>
>>12158707
Hot
>>
>>12158713
looks like a chukka-shaped sock glued onto a styrofoam sole with lego bricks stuck in the sides
the toe looks way too dainty for how wide it gets on the upper, and the imbalance is made even worse by the boost sole jutting out an inch in the back
like a caricature of a foot from a cartoon or old videogame
>>
>>12158738
cont'd
compare it to the alphabounces >>12158374
great sense of proportion throughout, great mix of texture for visual interest, great colorblocking
everything about it feels well integrated
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.