[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Joggers not fashionable anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: 1.jpg (37KB, 581x824px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 581x824px
I love how comfortable joggers and will probably be sad if everyone hates on them. I wont stop wearing them though.

I'll be just like that old person that still wears bell bottom jeans, but with joggers.
>>
Joggers can be fashionable yes, but not in your pic
>>
i fell for the meme and bought some shitty ones from jcpenney

feels bad man
>>
>>12156880

I'd say get some higher quality joggers, because everything from companies like Macys, JCP, American Eagle etc. are all just garbage produced so they can jump on that joggers money when they boomed in popularity for a bit.

However I dont have enough responses to justify telling you to because they could be shit in general.
>>
I like adidas soccer pants, mostly because they don't have the cuff at the bottom like those.
>>
>buy black jogger chinos from target
>flip the elastic up into the pant leg
>suddenly have mid-to-high rise perfectly tapered pants in just the right length
Possibly the best $20 I've ever spent on clothing
>>
>>12157121
pics plz
>>
I wear joggers al the time

they're not fa, just really comfy
>>
>>12157316
>they went straight from a single kanye pic

I really think they've been around a bit longer than kanye friend
>>
>>12156881
what are some good jogger sources? zanerobe etc or what would you consider
>>
>>12157173
If this thread is still up when I get back from work I will deliver
>>
>>12156848
they never were, you fucking dip.
>>
>>12157462

I now exclusively own joggers, I'd say best higher end are Zanerobe, I love ugly

Best low end are Cotton On, and any name brand you can get on clearance such as basic Nike or Puma
>>
>>12156892
Thosr are good for the gym and lazy days
>>
>>12157121
>mid-to-high rise
total bullshit

i've never seen a pair of joggers that wasn't completely saggy and frumpy in every respect
>>12157320
not long at all
>>
I spent $90 on twp pairs of Publish Brand Legacy Joggers, their top of the line, water resistant joggers and they have held up nicely and look great. This was back in 2014. My friend bought some for $20 at Hot Topic and American Eagle and they look like shit.

Pic related. I cant wear mine anymore bc ive gained some weight but currently working on shedding these extra pounds.
>>
>>12158459
>reading comprehension
They're black chino joggers
As in not sweats
As in not saggy
The only thing that sets them apart from normal chinos is the taper and elastic cuff
>>
File: lp.jpg (85KB, 960x1002px) Image search: [Google]
lp.jpg
85KB, 960x1002px
>>12157316
>>12157727
>>
>>12158681
Yeah and most not sweat ones are also saggy.
>>
>>12158714
yuckers
>>
>>12158506
how much weight do you have to gain to not fit into joggers anymore
>>
>>12158932
>all these high-end brands beginning to make sweatpants

its happening for a reason, whether you like it or not
>>
>>12158934
100lbs
>>
athleisure is literal cancer
>>
>>12159715
wow literally??
>>
Bought some joggers from Wrung, fit me well, and arent baggy. 65€ for a pair tho
>>
File: dickies-160921-1_01.jpg (122KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dickies-160921-1_01.jpg
122KB, 900x900px
I have these in every different color and I don't care if they are pleb, I love them.
>>
>>12158714
they are beautiful, where can I buy
>>
only thing i hate about joggers is the fucking knee bagging
>>
>>12160163
if you have the money, Loro Piana lmao
>>
>>12157462
Ralph Lauren
>>
>>12156892
>>12158443
Am i the only one who hates fucking soccer pants?? Feels like i'm wearing womens yoga pants. Those things are way too tight
>>
>>12162181
Don't get the XS size then
>>
Joggers are comfy and don't look bad, but I'm rather tired of seeing them everywhere. While trendy, I don't consider them "fashionable." They're basic bitch fuckboy-tier. Especially when paired with meme running shoes, they're the male equivalent of yoga pants and JUICY sweats stuffed into uggs/cheap boots. Perfect for wearing indoors, but not outside. I especially hate the ones made from anything but sweat material is it mostly kills the comfy aspect. Get properly tapered chinos/jeans/trousers if you want that silhouette.
>>
Are you on crack

Joggers are in right now and look very good

They're so simple and casual to wear but yet look so good
>>
>>12162299
>>12162299

This is fucken garbage, noy helping your point
>>
>>12162318
sure it is you fucking sperg

Post a better outfit. Lets see that /fa/ outfit of trenchcoats and autistic military boots school shooter tier
>>
>>12162299
nah they came back about 3 years ago when yung lean was still relevant, now it's just 15yo's who think they're road wearing these sorts of joggers for day-to-day wear
>>
>>12157121
pic or it looked like an anal prolapse of fabric
>>
>>12162407
Post a better fit then

Idgaf about what /fa/ autists think, you guys wear the cringiest shit. It's what the public thinks, and the public agrees joggers look nice. Except for those autistic shoes in OP that dont work with joggers at all
>>
>>12162428
haaha fuck off kid you can't put everyone on /fa/ into one category if you're here yourself and don't consider yourself a 'sperg'

jsut face it wherever you are from is either well behind with whats in or you're under the age of 18
>>
>>12162450
>wont post a better fit

Lol stay /fa/ faggot
>>
>>12162461
>>12162461

Having to one up someone is not necessary when we are just saying that the jogger you posted is fresh doodoo
>>
>>12162461
better than this? bruv it cant be done this is the fit to end all fits
>>
>>12162466
w2c arm braclets??
>>
>>12162237
>Joggers are comfy and don't look bad, but I'm rather tired of seeing them everywhere. While trendy, I don't consider them "fashionable." They're basic bitch fuckboy-tier. Especially when paired with meme running shoes, they're the male equivalent of yoga pants and JUICY sweats stuffed into uggs/cheap boots.
This is pretty much it. There's nothing wrong with wearing them, they're just not new or exciting. They're just pants now.
>>
>>12162466
>>12162479
Wont post a better fit

Girls and chads like chads. Autistic /fa/ neckbeards dont

Which opinion matters? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>12162492
christ, it gets better and better

yeah i've lurked here most winters for maybe 7 years, havent posted a pic of myself once, dont plan on starting now
>>
>>12162498
you dont need a pic of yourself you fucking idiot, post a better outfit. google image one

lets see it
>>
>>12156848
Depends on your personality really. Still popular w/ nogs
If you have the confidence to rock em, you'll rock em.
H&M joggers are the best $20 investment you can make
>>
>>12162416
>>12157173
>>12158459
Old pic, and it's not the most daring outfit, I admit, but I think these pants look pretty good for $20
>>
>>12162701
they're just ok. Not the same vibe as properly lengthed and cut ones.
>>
>all this talk about joggers
>no techwear

What the fuck
>>
>>12162715
Yeah, obviously I would prefer that, but I still haven't found a decent tailor where I live, and like I said, they were only 20 bucks
>>
>>12162492
>post a better fit
>posts a fagboy with a purse, no sense of proper proportion or silhouette, and a filled diaper
I hope you're joking. Literally anything else would be a better fit. I don't even think joggers look bad, but if you think THAT is a good fit you're an idiot.

Pic is a random from GI. While I don't like the boots it's a good example of working with an unconventional silhouette, different textures, and pulling a monochromatic look off well. Even if you don't like it, it's better than looking like you never left high school and like you just shit yourself something massive.
>>
>>12162701
Not bad, but you can tell it's tucked in. My advice is to cut off the elastic cuff and hem the pants.
>>
>>12162492
That drop crotch looks fucking retarded.

Just because the guy is good-looking and muscular, doesn't automatically make the fit good.
>>
>>12163105
Yeah, I've been meaning to do so for a while. Just paranoid that I'll mess up and I can buy a backup pair because they don't carry them anymore.
>>
File: 24705a (1).jpg (88KB, 900x511px) Image search: [Google]
24705a (1).jpg
88KB, 900x511px
>not wanting to take your regular boring ol pair of joggers and wrap black WW1 puttee's around them for that WW1 Militarycore...
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.