[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why are there so many fucking different variations of the velcro raf simons black leather shit? Like aside from the little details, is there anything objectively better/worse between them?
>>
>>12150924
dont they make the new ones in portugal? or did they move production back to italy

people used to complain about the quality of the made in portugal
>>
>>12150924
>those red pieces of shit are 65% off already
lmao, I knew noone would buy these
>>
>>12150924
Supposedly quality but I have portugal version and its still the best quality raf shoe I have. Just go for the cheapest version desu there is no noticeable difference
>>12151143
Nobody bought them bc nobody saw them online or any fit pics. Once they hit sales people started seeing them on feet and they got a lot more popular. Selling out in most places

Also id on op pic?
>>
>>12151623
Nobody bought them because they were ugly

People are buying them heavily discounted because they are raf and cheap, not because they suddenly think they look good
>>
>>12151651
Maybe they buy them because they think they look good because they are raf and cheap and that's just the way the mind plays tricks on those without principles.
>>
>>12151651
>>12151663
no, people didnt buy them because they were "different" and there wasnt anybody brave enough to buy them full price. and everybody knew theyd go on discounts. I got a pair for free of the black and white ones and while I find them a bit difficult to pull into some outfits and the sillhoutte challenging, they are dope if worn nicely
>>
>>12151734
post good fits with it then? I wanna believe
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (130KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
130KB, 1632x1224px
>>12151754
I couldnt find any online but im sure you can find some if you look hard enough. I took a quick one for you tho, i just threw them on w what i was wearing today so its not a good fit but i know a lot of ppl want to see them on foot. Pls excuse my malformed leg
>>
>>12150924
The $835 ones are probably made in Italy, while the $659 and ones discounted to $277 are probably the made in Portugal.
>>
>>12151887
what is the difference tho. I have portugal and theyre GREAT quality like I dont see how it could be better
>>
File: Alberto.jpg (45KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
Alberto.jpg
45KB, 500x596px
>>12151900
From what I can recall, not much. I guess people see more in the "Made in Italy" stamp rather than "Made in Portugal".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.