[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Anthony Fagarello has ruined SLP, what brands/houses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3111.jpg (366KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3111.jpg
366KB, 600x900px
Now that Anthony Fagarello has ruined SLP, what brands/houses deliver a similar quality/innovativeness?

Blackmeans deserves a mention, of course. I like it because it has that goth-y touch to it.
>>
>>12141034
>innovativeness
This is so funny, Hedi's SLP was everything but innovative
In a way it feels people were just waiting for Vaccarello to give ANYTHING under his name from SLP just so they can start shitting on it and move on to seem like they are more fashion forward or something silly like that.
But to answer your question you need to be more specific in what you want "similar quality/innovativeness" are basically buzzwords unless you go in to detail what you mean by that, can't help you when I don't know what you are looking for.
>>
>>12141034
terrible post and i like slimane. you really don't know what you're talking about it's painfully obvious
>>
>>12141084
Yep people were just itching to jump ship desu
>>
>>12141084
I meant literal quality of the construction/garments. I said "innovativeness" because I enjoyed how Hedi made what was basically normie clothes into something cool, even though it was gaudy. The dude put his Frenchy twist after blatantly copying what rockers have been wearing for decades.
>>
>>12141034
Fagarello only designed the Women's clothing hence why there was no mens show.
Hedi's old team (or what's left of it) is what's shitting up the place.
>>
>>12141233
I keep getting conflicting information. Some say he helped, some say he didn't. The overbranding makes me think he did, since that appeared on a lot of his Versus stuff.
>>
>>12141201
>made what was basically normie clothes into something cool, even though it was gaudy.
this attitude is why people are attacking you

figure it out
>>
>>12141034
>blackmeans
>has that goth-y touch to it.
literally wtf

>>12141105
this
>>
>>12141034
>SLP
>delivering innovativeness

I love Hedi but sort yourself out mate

he even explicitly said that he is no longer interested in contemporary/conceptual design.
>>
File: 37978244RX_13_f.jpg (128KB, 722x905px) Image search: [Google]
37978244RX_13_f.jpg
128KB, 722x905px
>>12141314
I'm pretty sure the overbranding was to keep SLP sales up. Hedi created good clothes that you KNEW were SLP without flashy branding. Sales were booming and now that he's gone, they're trying to appeal to the hypebeast trust fund "please look at the brand I'm wearing" normies and keep sales up. I gag every time I see this university tee.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.