[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tech/ - Techwear General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 33

File: m568Ktx.jpg (1MB, 3827x3827px) Image search: [Google]
m568Ktx.jpg
1MB, 3827x3827px
Looking for more pics to save as inspo.
>>
Anyway to dress like a ninja on a budget?
>>
end of season sale at Haven
lot of stone island and adidas x WM
>>
>>12140137
Do people actually dress like this?
>>
>>12140220
I've seen it in, but only in very trendy neighborhoods in big cities
>>
>>12140220
the only thing really off is thee mask and that would be ok in really cold weather. any biker in a major city would wear this
>>
File: 315122_111_P1.jpg (12KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
315122_111_P1.jpg
12KB, 470x470px
>>12140234
>any biker in a major city would wear this
lmfao, those shoes? no..
>>
>>12140241
they'd wear the mask, for sure
it's cold in the midwest
>>
>>12140220
Is there some rule that somebody has to ask this for every tech thread?
>>
>>12140241
....can you not into reading.? was talking about the mask..
>>
>>12140250
yes
>>
>>12140192
>Anyway to dress like a ninja on a budget?

uniqlo
>>
use the catalog you mongoloid
>>
>>12140218
wait, where?
>>
File: anotherasian.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
anotherasian.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>
how to get into lunarcore
>>
Cringe General
>ftfy
>>
>>12140323
not the guy who asked but do you have any examples of this?
>>
>>12141242
not the guy you're asking, but uniqlo is hella cheap
buy long, tight, and black
>>
>>12140192
http://www.0608.co.kr/
>>
>>12141165
>I'm an ass-blasted projecting queer
ftfy
>>
File: Qasa1.jpg (493KB, 1100x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Qasa1.jpg
493KB, 1100x1486px
US9's, fits like a US10 for sale.

$465 + shipping via PP invoice.
>>
>>12141128
w2c pants
>>
just copped a nightfall noragi. what do I layer it with?
who /guerrilla/ here
>>
>>12141364
I dig their pants
how much is ₩109,000 in usd
>>
>>12141128
he looks like Dave from purepwnage
>>
File: 4dimension.png (600KB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
4dimension.png
600KB, 1000x538px
thoughts on these from 4dimension, heard their stuff is good quality. wanted to try something other than all black
>>
is acronym planning collabs with nemen in future tho? any1 know
>>
>>12141942
>http://www.0608.co.kr/
Won to USD is just divide by 1000 mate xx
>>
>>12141118
Techwear: The store

http://shop.havenshop.ca/products/x-white-mountaineering-seeulater-panton-utility-gray
>>
>>12141942
$92
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (157KB, 893x1587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
157KB, 893x1587px
ID on this?
>>
>>12142114

https://www.cpcompany.co.uk/blogs/archive/57047685-urban-protection-move-jacket-1999
>>
>>12141128
Fuck that guy, he has the exact proportions needed to wear ACR
>>
>>12140192
http://www.locationclothing.com/
>>
>>12142094
I hope so, but if you are looking for one of those jackets, Nemen stock their own version of the overdyed jacket and they are on sale right now for p cheap.
>>
Do ACR jackets have very narrow shoulders? I've seen a few measurements online and they seem to run narrow. I have 20" shoulders and I am wondering if I should just completely accept I will never wear Acronym.
>>
>>12142668
i know but thanks mate..
im hoping for something in forest green and hardshell from them.
not mixed with yellow this time
>>
>>12141677
>$465
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>12141128

what is that sweatshirt?
>>
>>12141677
Buddy, these are worn and only retailed for $350 or so. You could maybe get $200 for these.
>>
>>12142837

sorry I just saw the price, over a thousand dollars for it lol. what is similar style for 50-100 dollars?
>>
any techwear worn casually?
like jacket with jeans and non nxtlvl sneakers/boots
>>
>>12142943

http://tuxbell.com/index.php/Guide_to_Urban_Techwear

https://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/116740-urban-techwear/
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/42uae8/effort_long_techwear_a_postmortem/

Worth a read before diving in like a full on autist.
>>
>>12142856
lmao /tech/ in a nutshell
>>
>>12143055
That's /fa/ in a nutshell.

>That's ridiculously overpriced, you can get the same thing for $100!
>Can someone tell me where to find that for $100?
>>
need a weatherproof backpack lads
recs?
>>
>>12141809
https://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/acronym/products/p10a-ch-1

>>12142679
I've got a few ACR jackets and in a most cases, yes. But it depends on the fabric. I've noticed that my WS jackets (J25-WS and J58-WS) are really tight on the shoulders, but my GT and S jackets are much looser (J56-GT and J1B-S). However those ones are cut for an optional liner.
CH and SS jackets also seem a bit on the narrow in the shoulders, but the fabric does stretch comfortably.

>>12143083
Mission Workshop
>>
>>12143038
Fuck off wafflehound you little bald faggot.
>>
File: grayman.jpg (607KB, 1354x2100px) Image search: [Google]
grayman.jpg
607KB, 1354x2100px
if you are going to go techwear, why not just go full operator?
>>
This dude's instagram is great for tech fits:
https://www.instagram.com/chester_chou/
>>
>>12143145
Nice except the shoes.
>>
>>12143145
I hate those fucking velcro biters.
Fit looks tryhard. Don't accentuate so much. Make it look like you are NOT an operator.
>>
>>12143159
>Make it look like you are NOT an operator.
That's grayman-core not operator-core my bro.
>>
File: IMAG3427.jpg (878KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG3427.jpg
878KB, 1836x3264px
>>12143145
Is that the same Mickey Mouse? Where did you get yours?

I literally stole this one from a kid kek
He drops his toys form the balcony and i like dthis one.
>>
>>12140137
Someone is a reddit pleb
>>
>>12143038
this is fucking retarded
>>
Can anyone recommend a balaclava/barbouta? Hoping to get one for biking around in the wintertime. Can't seem to find any acronym ones, but was looking at maharashi.
>>
>>12143143
>>12143235

You know 4chan communities are full of sheep when this is the best they can offer to refute well thought out points made by someone actually well versed in techwear.

Confirmed /fa/ is dead too. We're no longer in the golden ages anymore.
>>
>>12143298
shut up nerd
>>
>>12143298
when the fuck was the /fa/ golden age idiot?

as far as i can tell the only thing of note it ever produced was a couple funny trips that overstayed their welcome. Fucking hate it when retards harken back to some imaginary time when there was any worthwhile discussion here save for 1 thread every 5 months when someone breaks out a k-hole pdf or some shit. sod off.
>>
>>12143298
If you think those are well thought out points then you are not gonna like college writing.
>>
>>12143298
lol haleo got ass blasted and rekt in the comments over and over again what are u talking about?
>>
The way I see techwear; it isn't a style I would want to wear on it's own, but rather take influence from it. The way I often see it styled is way too costumey, like the wearer often tries too hard to look like they are from an anime, metal-gear or Deus Ex game.

The silhouette and color scheme is what draws me to it, along with the sneakers and boots. Olives, grays, blacks, and a small hit of a vibrant color here and there. Highly angular designs and a slight military vibe really add some character to some of these outfits. It's really easy to pull off these colors and tapered pants are fantastic in almost any situation.

Technical synthetic fabrics are cool, but being strapped head to toe is just too much 99% of the time. Somehow people find it acceptable to be covered head-to-ankle in GORE-TEX 100% waterproof material, multiple layers of clothing underneath, but then have a pair of sock-like prestos or Flyknit shoes on. The whole mask thing is really cringey and needs to stop.

Acronym J, Acronym P, Guerilla Group grid shirt underneath, Acronym bag pulled through half zipped jacket, Cav Empt Disguise mask, and Acronym Prestos. All worn by some 5'6" guy. THATS REAL REFRESHING.
>>
>>12141128
is that alex "sad goof on a bench" wong
>>
>>12144274
Techwear generals are fucking shit honestly, there is so much interesting things different brands are doing with technical clothing that no one in these generals even know about, the problem is that everyone is so stuck with the image you were talking about as well but at the same time it's the thing that's keeping "techwear" alive.
I wear ton of technical clothing, I even have some fits that are basically what's considered 'techwear' that whole urban ninja bullshit, but these generals offer nothing.
After all, LOT of people posting here live in a climate where they have to deal with elements, technical clothing is no brainer if you have 4 seasons, having hard shell is almost common sense to own in lot of places.
>>
>>12144294
>>12144274
Basically, it was silly as fuck to read 'techwear' streets originally as it was bunch of self proclaimed fashionistas jerking it over gore-tex and technical clothing, shit that's been every day common wear where I live for christ knows how long.
But then lot has also changed since then, nowadays it's not about technicality at all, important thing is to look the part. Guerrilla Group is viewed as essential techwear brand, when they offer no technical clothing at all. Black Diamond was also something that was mentioned and discussed a lot in the beginning at techwear threads but mentioning it now, there are probably techwear enthusiasts who haven't even heard of the brand or at least don't consider it techwear. The focus has shifted towards looking like certain part, what is seen as 'fashionable', budget techwear isn't even an option as you have to wear these certain FASHION brands to be tech.
>>
>>12144294
I know exactly where you are coming from, I live in windy rainy mid-west and it calls on being completely covered sometimes, especially living downtown. But the regular Techwear shitposters act as if ACRNM is a barrier to entry to something even acceptable to a decent tech outfit, and in techwear generals, if you even mention The North Face, Columbia, or Patagonia you'll get greentexted by some clown, completely derailing almost the entire thread.

SUFU is has been dead, and no other fashion related board (That isn't run entirely by 16 year olds) moves anywhere near the speed of /fa/. People need to stop shitting up these threads.
>>
>>12143360
Sure, he contradicts his own argument at the end and doesn't define "techwear" well enough, but the backdrop of the popularization of techwear is coherent. The western demographic of techwear consumers, also coherent.

Quick disclaimer: I'm not using techwear in an all-encompassing sense. I'm talking about techninja wear.

The top comment that opposes the OP's points mentions that these are the sort of questions asked when evaluating whether or not a style is dead: "Does techwear from 5 years ago look overplayed? Do those who wear it seem like squares, or easily slotted into some sort of disparaging stereotype (like the way that Ed Hardy and Affliction make you think of loud douchebags with oily hair)? Does the style seem boring and common? Do you walk into a room and so many people are dressed that way that it doesn't stand out, or rather it makes a cliche? Does it bring to mind a flashback to the era when it was popular?"

Entertaining those questions, techninja isn't even in the position to be evaluated like the styles brought up in that comment. No, it doesn't look overplayed (to the non-techninja community lurker) because it's a rare sight. No, aesthetically, the style is beautiful. The heavy-hitting question is: Does it bring to mind a flashback to the era when it was popular? You can't answer this as you do with more mainstream styles that are far more visible on the street-level. But, if you've been an avid follower of techwear through its online communities (interestingly enough the OP DOES measure techninja's vitality through forums and such), upon answering that last question you'll find that yes, it does feel reminiscent of an online era more popular.

I don't think I'm pushing it by saying that I think many people admire the techninja aesthetic. It is really cool and we're all a bunch of autists. But I will laugh my ass off when I see some 18 year old, chubby, spoiled brat wearing full techninja like a sperg walking through the streets.
>>
Why is this aesthetic the new thing being pushed on youngsters? They all look the same with their Acronym jackets, stupid bags and pouches on every inch of your body and those hideous Nike x Acronym AF1s or Prestos. Strikes me as really uncreative and half of the people involved did not do basic research on this type of clothing. I really dont see the appeal in this, except if you functional use for the pieces.
>>
>>12142964
thanks mate.
looks like outlier is banger in this situation
>>
guys is tilak good quality? stinger looks nice af in one colr
>>
>>12144335
Continued. Spent some time looking for some chubbyfat techninja twink who posted in /fa/ a while ago and got laughed out but I couldn't find him. Instead, check http://tofo.me/artyom888

>>12144274
This guy's post is on point. And in line with what the reddit post ended with, techwear still exists. It has indeed diffused into streetwear and high end designer goods. It manifests in the design, the fabrics, etc. But it doesn't exist solely as techninja AND THAT'S THE KEY POINT.

Techninja garments being worn in a typical setting is completely out of place and unless you were doing a photoshoot, some kind of roleplay, or maybe it was extremely wet outside, I'd agree with your choice to deck yourself out in it.

Otherwise, the pricepoint for the functionality it offers renders functional justification null. But you might argue, well people buy sportscars and never go full speed on civilian roads with them. A more appropriate analogy would be driving a tank around on the highway for joyriding purposes.
The other side is the aesthetic justification, it being fashion for the sake of fashion. Like I said before, aesthetically, techninja is gorgeous. But it's so out of place that unless you possess a certain physique and shooting photos in certain poses with it, its incongruity with your average street setting renders that null too. At least for me. Keep believing in what you want to believe, sport your techninja as loudly as you want, and get put on a NSA watchlist.
>>
>>12144392
Tilak should be good, they have a lot of experience in the high end of outdoor equipment
>>
what would be summer techwear?
>>
>>12144443
A comfortable T-shirt and comfortable shorts. Maybe a waterproof windbreaker if it's raining.

Not complicated.
>>
>>12144454
are there any other types of jackets you can get away with wearing in summer? Not necessarily techwear related.
>>
>>12144461
A lightweight packable one is best.

Something like
https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-venture-jacket-3
>>
>>12144443
My plan:
Nike tech woven shorts. Water resistant, bigass zipper along the side, super lightweight.
Some merino/breathable lightweight tee.
Either some Suicoke KISEE-Vs or my Flyknits, maybe Mayfly Wovens.
Packable waterproof jacket. Not sure what to get right now but the Veilance Actuator would be perfect, I wish they would offer it again for SS17 but it doesn't look like they will.
>>
>>12144595
You might want linen in the summer if it's hot
>>
File: 1483699958575.png (400KB, 611x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483699958575.png
400KB, 611x720px
mfw techwear will never be mainstream
>>
Here's my thoughts on techninja
>is it aesthetic
Pretty clearly, yeah. There's a huge cult of personality around techninja, we all probably follow luka and 1kdeaths because some people look fucking sick in techwear
>is it autistic
Undoubtedly. Half of all techwear kids [spoiler]including me :^)[/spoiler] are white or Asian college dudes who have too much money and jerk off to ghost in the shell. You WILL look out of place if you're not at like, a warehouse or a highway underpass, and you WILL look like a cosplaying retard if you aren't fit and confident
>is it stupid
I dunno. Techninja is a really niche lifestyle, you're never gonna impress anyone with your full acronym except other autists on instagram. But I do think it's unique, and if you think you look cool don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Stand out in the crowd, or at least in line for the new blade runner movie.

I do environmental nonprofit work, listen to noise music, and wear techninja occasionally. I probably look like a fucking mong but it's better than being a normie desu
>>
>>12142640
eww their clothes are terrible, only the apex venom jacket looks barely half way decent but I can tell that it won't fit properly for most people, it barley looks good on the model.
>>
>>12144679

It's possible to pull off as everyday wear, only the shells and backpacks really give it the cyberpunk ninja look. I've never actually seen or expect anyone to wear the masks in public unless they're walking or biking through a snow storm.

You take those off the outer wear when you come inside and you're just in a nice pair of joggers and sneakers with a normal tee, which is how I look on the daily.

Life style plays into it as well. I bike so my clothes actually have a purpose and it makes it look less pretentious and not like I'm cosplaying.
>>
File: nDRP0n9.jpg (273KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
nDRP0n9.jpg
273KB, 1000x667px
>>
>>12145026
They made like 20 of those, fucking hell
>>
File: jpMYEWl.jpg (109KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
jpMYEWl.jpg
109KB, 500x750px
>>12141941
>just copped a nightfall noragi. what do I layer it with?

I would wear a loose fitting v neck, black obviously. I've been thinking about adding a lot more loose fitting flowing pieces to my wardrobe, women get to have all the fun with flowing clothes and I want to take a masculine approach to it.
>>
>>12140137

I posted this thread yesterday. >>12142998

I think I have always practiced techwear without even knowing a thing even existed, stuff that I would buy from walmart, but I look at the clothes on this thread and go wow, then I go to their main websites

>$1300 for shell
>$294 pants
>$180 shoes

what the hell man. has no one yet cornered the market on this style yet? there has to be cheap alternatives, and when I say cheap I mean like stuff under $100 at least.

I literally searched for "cheap techwear shells" and none are for sale or overpriced still.

any suggestions?
>>
>>12141941
Looooooooooooooooose

Shorts over tights, a low hanging shirt, just anything that says Neo-Japanese serf.

Also find a Daimyo to become subservient to.
>>
File: 133Kz4l.jpg (135KB, 573x860px) Image search: [Google]
133Kz4l.jpg
135KB, 573x860px
>>12144613
Lets hope it never reaches that point, It works well because people don't dress this way often and the style hasn't played its self out. I think the price and athletic lifestyle component of the clothing are good barriers to keeping most people away.
>>
>>12145244
Just pray that streetwear doesn't incorporate it into all of their fits.

Hypebeast culture is already so overplayed and awful. I see little kids at my barber who now dress in hypebeast crap and get zany haircuts so they can be daddy's little toy.

THAT will be the death of techwear.
>>
>>12145213
Never going to happen, the materials come with the territory and the materials aren't cheap

>>12145251
Probably the death of techninj at least
>>
>>12145244

Why do you have to be so lame?

Get over yourselves jesus. It makes you look like a douchebag when you wear full setup tech wear like that, one or two pieces of clothes I understand, but this whole Mr Reddit wardrobe is beyond lame. Don't worry, no one will be wearing any of that horse shit anytime soon, especially when you have to be baller rich to afford it, but even ballers wouldn't feel right wearing something that looks $50 beyind sold for $5000.
>>
>>12145213

If you want to try to do this cheap you'd have to be patient, catch things on sale, thrift maybe (though I've never gone thrifting for tech), do like you're doing already and try to catch pieces at big box stores. One of my favorite everyday jackets is clean looking black a nylon shell by Champion that i picked up out of a big box store years ago.

Remember that techwear pieces are suppose to be highly engineered, that's just the nature of the material and style, so the price is going to be high to match. Save up and build your wardrobe one piece at a time.
>>
File: 1461108071549.png (102KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1461108071549.png
102KB, 625x626px
>>12145264
>hurrrrrr so expensive!
>On the board of Rick, Visvim, Raf.

Topkek
>>
File: 072616-rami-malek-lead.jpg (976KB, 2000x1482px) Image search: [Google]
072616-rami-malek-lead.jpg
976KB, 2000x1482px
>>12145213

You can literally find this shit anywhere, from KOHLs to JCPenny, anywhere. Just pair it up with tactical 5.11 pants and shirt of your choosing and some all black shoes. Done.
>>
>>12145264

You're being presumptuous
>>
>>12144363
>Why is this aesthetic the new thing being pushed on youngsters? They all look the same with their Acronym jackets

sorry, who are these "kids" with $2,000 jackets?
>>
File: RJFmbmY.jpg (621KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
RJFmbmY.jpg
621KB, 2048x1367px
>>
File: 7UATV2z.jpg (659KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
7UATV2z.jpg
659KB, 2048x1367px
Need more brightly colored techwear.
>>
File: lIsxTxg.jpg (425KB, 1382x2595px) Image search: [Google]
lIsxTxg.jpg
425KB, 1382x2595px
>>
File: 0x295wE.jpg (507KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
0x295wE.jpg
507KB, 1024x682px
>that feeling when you're impervious to the elements
>>
>>12143038
>https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/42uae8/effort_long_techwear_a_postmortem/
guys a douchenozzle
>>
File: fe5UKbb.jpg (34KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
fe5UKbb.jpg
34KB, 500x750px
>>12145217
>>
File: emotech_OS_604.jpg (34KB, 604x400px) Image search: [Google]
emotech_OS_604.jpg
34KB, 604x400px
>>
File: 727344-010_1.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
727344-010_1.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
cop or not ? cant afford acronym pants :/
>>
>>12145806
w2c?
>>
>>12145806
Get ACG instead then
>>
>>12145806
>>12145823
Or Guerrilla Group.
>>
>>12145800
yes! I love that neon on white. I could see shit like this coming up in the cities
>>
/fa/ cycling jackets?
>>
>>12145822
searrch for "nike tech woven the one" I´m from germanistan so idk i any lonk provide by me would help you out
>>
File: 2vOs6gC.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2vOs6gC.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>12145852

We need more fashionable glowing and reflective clothes.
>>
>>12145894
agreed, it's the god damn future already
>>
File: proviz.jpg (256KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
proviz.jpg
256KB, 1500x1000px
>>12145858
>>12145894
relevant

cop or not?
>>
>>12144405
>A more appropriate analogy would be driving a tank around on the highway for joyriding purposes.
nah
That would be illegal and a tank can't get up to those speeds. Techwear are just clothes. No one gives a shit what you wear anymore. Everyone dresses like shit from a range of styles. People can wear what they want and as long as it is not falling down around their ankles and covers their body reasonably well, it "works". You have extremely narrow viewpoints.
>>
File: tumblr_o6zz8kGLXF1uzoyguo1_1280.jpg (240KB, 1280x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6zz8kGLXF1uzoyguo1_1280.jpg
240KB, 1280x618px
>>12144443
>>
>>12140241
well any real biker would have clipless shoes which they would take off when they get to their destination
>>
>>12144679
>1kdeaths because some people look fucking sick in techwear
No 5'6" 40 year old shitskin who lives with his mom and plays yo yos does not look sick. He looks like a tryhard.
>>
What are some cyberpunk or tech cars?
>>
>>12145945
a matte black road bike.
>>
SHOES THAT DONT GET GOUGED IN TOEBOX

I'm big footed, clumsy, and need help
>>
File: y85AH3S.jpg (209KB, 1148x350px) Image search: [Google]
y85AH3S.jpg
209KB, 1148x350px
>>12145910

Yeah for cycling, it's a matter of being seen for safety purposes.

If you still want to look fresh though i'd get something where the whole piece isn't reflective.
>>
>>12145864
Found them. Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>12145971
I'm thinking of getting an all black one and reflective tape and DIYing a "fresh" pattern on the coat
>>
>>12145993
glad to help
>>
File: 1430235191520.jpg (312KB, 1600x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1430235191520.jpg
312KB, 1600x1077px
>>12144274
I'm pretty sure techninja style techwear is fueled by a desire to live in a world that doesn't exist yet, but still has the potential to exist in ourlifetime moreso than many other genres of fiction, such as might-and-magic fantasy, futuristic scifi, etc.
>>
>small town
>into techwear
>people wearing h&m trying to give me fashion advice

Why can't people be assed with buying functional and good looking stuff that lasts? Why waste your money on low quality shit and exchange you whole wardrobe every consecutive season in order to look like everybody else?
>>
>>12145953
Good idea. Unfortunately for my situation I need an actual car.
>>
>>12146068
Black BMW 3 series 2010+
>>
File: 50695847.jpg (26KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
50695847.jpg
26KB, 450x450px
>>12145269
>clean looking black a nylon shell by Champion that i picked up out of a big box store years ago.

>CHEAP TECH WEAR

Their C9 line is sold in target and department stores, and their outerwear has a few decent looking shells, for under $80. Plus side is that you could probably go to the brick and mortar and try it on to fin the best size/fit.They have a pair or two of okay looking joggers as well.

Pic related is one of their soft shell jackets.
>>
>>12142091
I have the jacket in black, quality is impressive and well worth it. Their pictures don't do the silhouette justice
>>
>>12145915
Do you know what function highways were originally created to fulfill? The transportation of tanks dumbass.

>No one gives a shit what you wear anymore. Everyone dresses like shit from a range of styles...You have extremely narrow viewpoints.

Spoken like a true sperg buddy. Of course my view points, adopted for the sake of argument, will be narrow. No one gives a shit what you wear? Go into an interview dressed as a gangbanger. Or, go to a ghetto dressed as a square. Same rules, in principle, apply to techninja.
>>
>>12144405
>>12146375
If you wear techwear walking down the street in a large city, nobody is going to give a single shit. Yes, you wouldn't wear it to a job interview, just like you wouldn't wear damn near anything on /fa/ to a job interview, but in day to day life, outside the office, nobody is going to care. Everybody has seen technical clothing before, it's not weird or unusual, people will just assume you're a climber or something.

As for functionality, and overkill thereof, are you supposed to get wet in the name of not being too functional? Driving a tank around is clearly impractical, but what's impractical about wearing a technical jacket? It keeps you dry and it has pockets where you want them. What's wrong with that?
>>
File: tryhardwear.jpg (63KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
tryhardwear.jpg
63KB, 1080x719px
>>12145251
that's already happening. the techwear dudes on insta like 1kdeaths try all this tryhard street wear crap to be unique and its so gay
>>
>>12146375
Hi, we live in 2017. A consumer is not buying and driving a tank on the highway, retard. You are projecting way too hard about how much people care about clothes.

>dressed as a square
35 year old Redditor, please do fuck off.
>>
>>12146090
Joggers aren't techwear really, they're just comfy
>>
>>12145244
>>12145251
If anything, I hope 'techwear' dies as a microtrend as soon as possible
The faster technical clothing becomes common all around, the better. Good thing it's already happening.
>>
File: an8Ulzo.jpg (796KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
an8Ulzo.jpg
796KB, 2048x1367px
>>12146909

They can be tech wear depending on the material and outside of that people wear them to be active or travel in . So even if it's not made of weather proof or water repellent material I'd say they're apart of the style, it's a common item.
>>
>>12147132
If anything joggers are more of a streetwear thing
>>
>>12145864
Hab die direkt in zwei größen genommen als ich die in nem outlet gefunden hab für 20€ das stück
wirken in den beiden größen komplett verschieden
definitiv nen kauf wert, sehen nice aus
>>
>>12147150

A clothing item can only be mutually exclusive between two styles? Tech isn't that far off from streetwear desu the clothing items have always crossed over. Although only recently has tech gone away from focusing on protection from the outdoors (hiking gear, running, camping, skiing,) to being more style heavy with cyerpunk, gothic, military and japanese influence. You used to really only see tech wear during the winter months before it got it's own style and following or people.
>>
>>12147150
depends on the joggers. they look great in certain fits
>>
>>12147159
>>12147170
Okay, so maybe this is just because I don't particularly like joggers unless I'm lounging about, but if you can make them work in a fit then power to you, it's still not my thing but hey if you make a good fit with joggers is then you made a good fit with joggers in and that's all good
>>
>>12147158
20€? bei nike direkt haben die 120 gekostet
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.