[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion on Palladiums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Opinion on Palladiums?
>>
>>12138387

they were a lame timb alternative in the 90s and are even worse today
>>
No reason to buy their 6" boots but their baggies are the perfect budget combat boot
>>
>>12138391
lolwut? They're not comparable to timbs at all. They're an adaptation of old French combat boots.
>>
>>12138387
I'm looking at the Pallabrouse Baggy in white, I think they could potentially be dope as fuck. Problem is I don't know if I have the wardrobe for them.
>>
>>12138387
Decent quality, lightweight, and waterproof. I'm a fan, but more as a utility purchase rather than "fashion".
>>
File: 1483903180916.webm (666KB, 720x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483903180916.webm
666KB, 720x308px
>>12138437
>>12138402

Thanks- think I'll buy these
>>
File: m.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
Honestly they're my favorite brand of boots. I wear them almost everyday especially the black combat boots because they're very weather proof, the only thing I wear in the snow. The baggy canvas ones are quite thin though (moisture soaks right through) and stain easily although I ended up liking the look of them like that.
>>
>>12138437
this. i wear mine in the spring/summer when i'm gardening. i personally think they look pretty good too.
>>
File: paint8.jpg (84KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
paint8.jpg
84KB, 720x1280px
I bought two sizes of black leather Baggies but missed the return date. They both fit me well, however. I'm planning on spray painting the soles of the one I was going to return white and replacing the laces with white ones, like I did to these Jack Purcells.

What do you think? Would it look good or no?
>>
>>12138539
The boot in question
>>
>>12138409
>lolwut? They're not comparable to timbs at all. They're an adaptation of old French combat boots.

that happen to look a lot like timbs at are bought by the exact same people (you, r/mfa)

as i said, they were lame alternatives to timbs. now they're pricier and even worse
>>
>>12138654
I'd recommend refraining from commenting on things you are uninformed about, in the future
>>
File: pampahi.png (95KB, 382x316px) Image search: [Google]
pampahi.png
95KB, 382x316px
Should I cop the Pampa Hi?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.