[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you convince a friend to stop wearing sneans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: MTIwOTM2OTg1MDE0NjI5NDA2.jpg (90KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwOTM2OTg1MDE0NjI5NDA2.jpg
90KB, 1200x788px
How do you convince a friend to stop wearing sneans?
>>
File: sneans.jpg (384KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
sneans.jpg
384KB, 1600x1067px
I love sneans. Looks very normal, anti-tryhard fuckboy
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/2u0xf4/why_are_sneakers_and_jeans_sneans_a_bad_fashion/co44sg4/

OKAY I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS ON THIS.

Okay so the jeans in question are "Dad jeans". Usually bootcut or straight cut, maybe they sit a bit too high, maybe they bulge a bit ill fittingly in the ball region. Probably a few shades too light.

And then the sneakers in question are running shoes. Like the shit you wear to the gym or on some stupid ass day trek or some shit.

Together they make a combination that screams "I'M ALL ABOUT COMFORT, BUT ALSO I'M KIND OF A KNOB WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT PRESENTATION."

Which is fine, because not everyone does care about presentation.

But in my experience it often goes hand in hand with being socially awkward or neckbeardy or just generally contemptuous and annoying about dressing correctly in important situations. Or being older and kind of frumpy.

It's also cultural. Peeps here in /r/AskWomen are all "THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM" whenever I talk about how much I hate Sneans. But here where I live (NZ), everyone I've spoken to about it agrees it's a fashion faux-pas, and that people don't generally wear running shoes unless they're like 35+ and wear a cellphone holder on their belt, or are overall aesthetically challenged. Or you know, are actually exercising.
>>
>>12137930
It takes anti-tryhard too far. Makes you look like you don't even care about yourself
>>
>>12137942
I think it's more a lack of self awareness, if you question these people they will be surprised to hear that you think it looks bad.
>>
>>12137935
>Peeps

Truly the worst redditism
>>
literally nothing wrong with it, /fa/ is just overrun with fuckboys

>>12137930
your feet are tiny...
>>
Why are you trying to change how your friends dress? That's a dick thing to do.
>>
>>12137994
How do you make some direct replies show (You) and other don't show (You)?

Anyways, that's the first pic from googling sneans
>>
>>12138013
haha that must explain why I have no friends. I see disgusting faults in everyone and cannot tolerate it

I should be more disingenuous yesman
>>
>>12138013
I see no problem with that.
>>
>>12138038
There are many reasons you have no friends, but that's surely one of them.
>>
>>12137942
not when you're fa, friendo
>>
File: faija_denim.jpg (131KB, 900x1070px) Image search: [Google]
faija_denim.jpg
131KB, 900x1070px
seinfeld was actually dope though
>>
>>12137928
>>12137930
>>12138573

tapered sneans turn into marty mcfleans which are god tier tho
>>
>>12138038
>I see disgusting faults in everyone and cannot tolerate it, that's why I don't have friends
>believes the above statement to be sarcasm when it's actually a strikingly accurate (accidental) self-assessment
you have "literal" autism
>>
>>12137930
trying hard to look like you're not trying hard is worse than just trying hard
>>
Do club c's work w jeans?
>>
>>12139868
Just don't go too light on the jeans
>>
i will fight anyone who unironically uses the term "sneans"
>>
>>12139889
What would be the difference between using it ironically and unironically?
>>
>>12140054
Both are retarded for using it either way
>>
>>12137930
autismo shoes hahahah oh god
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.