[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 22.png (502KB, 749x688px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
502KB, 749x688px
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Oh no where will I buy my ill fitting zip up hoodies now
>>
>>12132352
Maybe Gildan's quality and fit will stop being dogshit, now.
>>
i can't think of a single thing at american apparel worth buying that isn't a shitty version of some other basic that you can buy for better somewhere else for the same price
>>
>>12132374
http://store.americanapparel.net/en/nub-ribbed-knee-high-sock_rsasklr
>>
>>12132355
This. Almost everything in American apparel fits like shit.
>>
>>12132386
It's like their model body is the long boy meme
>>
>>12132386
Yes, and Gildan's "cut for a sentient cardboard box" cuts are better how?
>>
>>12132396
>how?

Stop talking like this you limp-wristed nu-male
>>
>>12132352
Honestly, this is a fucking bummer.

I buy a lot of band merch as it's my favorite way to support artists I like, and it's always a relief to see that it's printed on american apparel tees. The quality control is pretty spotty, but at least I can roughly estimate how it's going to fit and feel. Plus there's the whole 'no sweatshops, muh american jobs' thing.

I wonder if they'd be doing better if they had branded themselves as nothing more than a simple, honest, made-in-america basics company without the slimy, sex-obsessed spin. It kind of seems to me like that's just not really what people wanted from the company.

It probably made more sense in the 90s, but, as a wise man once said, if you keep following old models, your ass is gonna get hillary clinton'd
>>
>>12132491
I thought AA made their stuff in places like Bangladesh.
>>
>>12132441
>Getting this buttblasted over a way questions are phrased

Wew lad
>>
File: MTIwOTM3Nzk5MTc5NTY0MDYy.jpg (73KB, 620x787px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwOTM3Nzk5MTc5NTY0MDYy.jpg
73KB, 620x787px
>>12132502
why? because of this ad? it's a joke about how the model is from bangladesh, and it's EXACTLY what i'm talking about.

as far as i know, everything they sell says made in america on the tag
>>
they're purchasing their factories and production processes and trademarks you dumbasses
next time read more than the headline
>>
>>12133542
what else would they be purchasing
>>
>>12132374
their tees were GOAT
>>
>>12132374
their swim shorts after groupon coupon were clutch as fuck 6 years ago
>>
Will my vlone, ASSC, and TLOP merch somehow manage to fit worse now?
>>
>>12132526
Might I say, she has really nice titties for a Bengali girl
>>
>>12132491
Their spin isn't what has killed them. It's because of everything guy says here. It's just market economics. If you're overpriced as hella and don't give anyone a reason to buy your products other than 'muh american jobs' you're gonna get fukt.
>>
>>12133588
their stores
their actual business

the purchase is of select assets
>>
>>12132352
name change to "Canadian Apparel"
>>
>>12132491
american apparel factories are filled with mexicans anyways might as well be made in mexico
>>
>>12132355
>>12132386
>hello I am sub 6'
>>
>>12132355
wtf is wrong with the fit
>>
>>12135984
Jesus Christ
>>>/pol/
>>
File: mexican women.jpg (66KB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
mexican women.jpg
66KB, 749x421px
>>12135991
>even implying that these creatures can be american
>>
>>12132374
Thermal undershirts were the best I've owned
>>
>>12132359
gildans nice for a mass market basic
>>
>>12136222
Maybe if you've got the build of a cardboard box.
>>
>>12132355
the arms are SO LONG
>>
>>12135894
The company started in Montreal later it got brought by a Montreal based company which is ironic
>>
>>12132374
For women they got some nice legwear.

Also their Hammer Tees are fucking great.
>>
>>12132491
Dov's scandals really ruined them, and the entire company structure was a lil fucked up. Sales dropped drastically from 2014 -> 2015, right after he got kicked out. Their marketing was a mess, too many people still didn't even know we were "sweatshop free" maybe they forgot, a lot didn't even know that Dov was gone in the first place.

Becoming so lenient with the hiring process was a change I really noticed also. Not to saying we had to go back to the days where your pic was submitted to head office, but...the atmosphere was undeniably better before.

anyway AA was by far the best retail job I've ever had. All of them are gonna be gone in Canada by next month.The day before our store started the liquidation sale I walked out w/ 7 bags after closing that night. It's gonna be weird not having them around
>>
>>12135984
>yfw those East Coast workers are descendents of subhuman ""Europeans"" such as the Irish, southern Italians, Poles, Greeks, gypsies, Baltics, and other greasy Slavs
>>
>>12132374
fisherman pullovers and shorts
>>
>>12132374
Their jeans. I mean really, they have a perfect tapered and high waisted cut done with crisp denim and a button fly.
>>
>>12137392
Did they really take your pictures and send it to head office
>>
>>12136016
>pic of ugly people
"le brown people can't be people"
Please kill yourself
>>
>>12132355
idk they fit good on me, a tad short maybe
>>
>>12133594
suck my fucking dick you fucking retard
>>
>>12138254
Yes. they stopping doing it at the very end of 2014 I think
>>
>>12138312
>picture representative of a group
>can't be used to draw inferences about that group
really makes me think
>>
>>12137300
I had 20% off in the early fall and I was going to buy up on hammer tees but decided to pass because I was low on cash

>then months later the online store shuts down and I can't order anymore
>then all the stores go on super clearance but I miss it all and nothing is available locally
>then I can't even order them from the US because most are out of stock after Gildan bought them

Seriously, where do I scoop some Hammer Tees in Canada?
>>
>>12132526

wtc this type of girl?
>>
>>12138975
Be a wealthy pooloo, or creep around liberal arts colleges.
>>
>>12139488
Sorry I'm a fucking idiot I meant to make a new thread and it won't let me delete it
>>
>>12132374
jeans for sure
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.