[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone dated or been in a relationship with someone with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: del-7.jpg (74KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
del-7.jpg
74KB, 600x561px
Has anyone dated or been in a relationship with someone with a completely opposite taste in style? Is it possible?
>>
My style is post-punk/early goth influenced and I was in a long-term relationship with a tan blonde who dressed like a typical Cali girl. I don't see how fashion sense would affect a relationship.
>>
Yeah twice, it was fine. The difference in style wasn't the problem with the relationships. Most pairings dont look like clones, having differing opinions often makes a healthier relationship.
>>
File: fags.png (325KB, 650x736px) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
325KB, 650x736px
No I'm gay and everybody knows gay people only date clones of themselves
>>
yes and i couldn't handle it and broke up
>>
yes, for three and a half soul draining years

don't compromise yourself
>>
>>12132183
given that people naturally go for people that look like them of course it's going to be more noticeable in same gender couples
>>
yeah, i dress kind of plain by /fa/ standards. jeans/chino shorts and band tees most days

i really like gothy tumblr art ho types with dark lipstick, chokers, etc. i always break up with them pretty quickly, but it's for other reasons you can probably guess
>>
>>12132693
you're living my dream
>>
File: 1481560521344.png (650KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1481560521344.png
650KB, 612x612px
I'd never even consider to wear Rick Owens but I'd still ask pic related to marry me the second I'd meet her. Your relationship wont fail because you have different styles. If its going to break because of fashion it would probably be because one person is interested in it and the other considers it an utter waste of money and cant shut up about it.
>>
>>12132147
i'm a chick and consider my style minimalist with hints of girly-ness. my ex had more of surfer boy style and it never affected our relationship aside from the fact that we didn't agree on clothes when it came to men's fashion. we broke up for reasons unrelated to style

that being said my current boyfriend and I have more similar styles and it is kind of cool to "match" with your SO
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.