[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of sk8 hi's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: D5IB8C-HERO.jpg (32KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
D5IB8C-HERO.jpg
32KB, 583x583px
What does /fa/ think of sk8 hi's?
>>
totally overplayed
>>
>>12131690
I like them but you need to be a girl or skinny fuccboi skater to look good in them
>>
they're fine
>>
>>12131708
you're fine
>>
File: 1471204368580.gif (801KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
1471204368580.gif
801KB, 540x764px
I will say they are one the classic shoes everybody should own. I suppose others would be Stans, Old schools, Doc Martens. They go with everything so who cares.

Look better beaten up though
>>
I recently ordered a pair. Ended up returning them.
They're comfortable, but do look like little kid shoes when worn.
>>
File: X0pBzxY.jpg (422KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
X0pBzxY.jpg
422KB, 1400x1400px
>>
File: sk8hi.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
sk8hi.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>12131690

They're a classic.

Would not say they are comfortable though. Lack arch support, and thin soles. No good for skateboarding IMO, unless you are just dicking around on flatland stuff in which case the thin grippy soles may be a plus.
>>
used to have a pair of them when i was a kid. i really liked them. don't know if i would buy them again, maybe if i stumble upon a real cheap pair idk
>>
They feel quite roomy in the toe
>>
Sk8 his, old skools, or authentics?????
>>
>>12131961
if you are normal height then sk8 his
if you are a manlet old schools.
if you are a manlet with big feet authentics
>>
File: 1474739934870.jpg (276KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474739934870.jpg
276KB, 640x640px
>>12131977
What is "normal height"?
>>
>>12131991
Use common sense, high tops make your legs look shorter.
>>
>>12131853
Isn't there a pro edition or something that has better cushion?
>>
>>12132052

Yeah I think there is, but I have never owned them.
>>
>>12131690
D E P E N D S
E
P
E
N
D
S

vans has made a shit load of variants of the sk8 hi, the vans vault x diemme ones were beautiful but I could never justify spending 500 on skate shoes
I've owned the sk8 hi slim leather and sk8 hi premium leather (no contrast stitch on premium, thicker laces and natural as opposed to metal eyelets) and they're some of my favorite shoes, but I'm also an art student type 20something who fits the bill to wear them. it's a black and white natural material sneaker, not hard to find a lot of stuff to wear with them that will look good
>>
>>12131690
Sk8 culture and it's devotees are more cancerous than anything I've ever experienced.
>>
>>12131690
theyre good, not like they're revolutionary or anything but definitely fine to wear
>>
i got the pros but they are already falling apart after 2 months
>>
Do they fit exactly like the Old Skools?
>>
>>12131811
>I will say they are one the classic shoes everybody should own. I suppose others would be Stans, Old schools, Doc Martens.

Is it worth getting Old Skools If I already have sk8 his?
>>
>>12132219

well they are a bit different but not by too much.
>>
>>12132226
I was mainly considering it because I think Sk8 his look funny with shorts, and I need some decent casual shoes for the summer (other than meme smiths)
>>
>>12132236

Yeah I feel ya on the hitops with shorts, but that doesn't apply to me since I detest shorts and will not wear them unless I am actually at the beach surfing.
>>
>>12131850
Nose face ratio lookin good brah
>>
>>12132268
I hate shorts too but I'm a sweaty bastard so I have to wear them for ~1/3 of the year. Probably worth copping the old skools for that, unless I find better low-tops.
>>
>>12131850
nose-face ratio lookin good brah
>>
>>12131690
They look great and more casual than converses but are no where near as comfortable as converses and are cheaply made. The inside is just cold hard canvas, while my converses are actually lined with soft comfy wool and thicker soles. The high price is not justified at all. But another thing i liked about them is that they shrink your feet, unlike converses that are usually compared to clown shoes for good reason.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.