[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you call his style, effay? how 2 dress like peep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cme_09_UMAAqacj.jpg (89KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [Google]
Cme_09_UMAAqacj.jpg
89KB, 1200x806px
what would you call his style, effay? how 2 dress like peep?
>>
>>12125334
you must be 18 and over to post
>>
>>12125334
I like to think of peep as a form of dadaism, he's like a big messy collage of random designers and nostalgia items.

honestly I think the biggest contribution to peeps style is his wacky drug fueled personality. First off be pretty, dye your hair blond, smoke a lot of weed, wear some expensive clothes and try to fit in multiple designers into your fits, put on accessory items that are nostalgic to you (like spongebob or whatever). also be skinny

literally go to the mall with your friends and try on stuff that makes you look funny
>>
lack of motivation and critical thinking skills
>>
>>12125334
good song, thanks for posting
>>
>>12126394
implying this kind of brain dead sod would even know what dada is

do you realize how ridiculous you sound
>>
ughh this guy is horrible how does he have so many plays

is this how i look when i tell people i like sadboys
>>
>>12126471
yeah I understand where your coming from. His image to me is a form of that, but in reality its most likely peep just buys whatever has a triple digits price tag and looks cool to him
>>
What type of style is the urban grunge/vaporwave/synthwave/sadboi thing?

I'm trying to pin it, but I can't.
>>
>>12126571
meta irony
>>
>>12125334
Is that pewdiepie?
>>
>>12125334
Does lil peep just get his mom to take pictures of him at home to post on facebook lmao xdxd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.