[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts? Need a new lifting shoe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: metcon-3-mens-training-shoe.jpg (30KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
metcon-3-mens-training-shoe.jpg
30KB, 620x620px
thoughts?
Need a new lifting shoe
>>
File: metcon-3-mens-training-shoe[1].jpg (12KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
metcon-3-mens-training-shoe[1].jpg
12KB, 380x380px
>>
baump

anyone?
>>
>>12125332
Get chucks annon
>>
>>12125836
>Chucks

fucking leave.
>>
>>12125836
chucks are nice in theory, but I want to be able to warm up, occasionally do outdoors stuff with friends, and lift in my shoes... not have chucks I only wear when doing squats
>>
>>12125352
This one is cool but if you want it to last more than a week then get Adidas
>>
>>12125933
DONT YOU KNOW CHUCKS IS THE ONLY SHOE REAL MEN CAN PROPERLY DEAD LIFT IN REEEEEEE
>>
>>12125332
Weightlifting shoes are not fashion.

If you want to do powerlifting you need a shoe with a raised heel.

If you're doing deadlifts and front squats you need a flat shoe like low top chucks.

Running shoes are not viable in lifting, they're cushioned and therefore reduce balance and soften your upward force in a squat.

>>12126059
That's cute and all, but you can afford to own a pair of chucks and running shoes and swap them out for what you're doing.

This post alone shows me that you are not serious about lifting at all.
>>
>>12126125
hey man, relax a tad. mostly looking for one pair of shoes I can either wear to work (no dress code, or at least these would be fine), and then to the gym from work... or a shoe I can throw in my bag I guess but that gets annoyign as I use the bus daily. My feet sweat so something like this appeals to me instead of chucks as I imagine they'd get gross pretty quick if I wore them all day

You're right to say im not super into lifting, but only kind of. I'm on that slow undercaloried bullshit maintain your strength kick right now and boy does it suck. Not actually huge into squats as I have had bad knees so I usually use the incline leg press machine

you dont know me so just take a chill pill dood. I care about my body, or at least try to
>>
>>12126125
>but you can afford to own a pair of chucks
would chucks would be a good option for somebody with flat feet my doctor says i need to be wearing cushioned shoes at all times
>>
>>12126068
Not using boxing shoes for that thinner sole and higher cut
Not going to make it
>>
>>12125332
Any generic light weight 'trainers' will do
>>12126194
I have some flipper feet and they work fine just buy inserts if needed
>>
>>12125332
lifting shoes are a fucking joke
just wear some trainers or anything really
>>
>>12125332
for what its worth OP, I recently got a pair of metcons and really like them.
>>
>>12126588
ty based anon who answers my question and didnt berate me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.