[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP FUCKING SLOUCHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1483238280798.jpg (20KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483238280798.jpg
20KB, 480x388px
YOU ALL LOOK FUCKING STUPID
ARE YOU TOO COOL TO STAND UP LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING
IT REALLY ISNT FLATTERING OR IN ANY WAY VISUALLY APPEALING
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLES
>>
>>12120523
are you fucking retarded mate? most people that slouch don't do it on purpose
>>
>>12120543
I have a fucked up neck and went to physical therapy to unfuck it (didn't work)
I know there are people who can't help it, I'm just pissed that there are people who are able to stand up straight and still don't bc I would in a heartbeat
>>
i dont do it on purpose ):
>>
>>12120523
Edit: FUCK YOU if you can stand up straight and choose not to. Everyone else may continue scrolling
>>
>>12120551
Well, you shouldn't have fucked up your neck, Brainiac. You weren't thinkin', were you? Nope, that certainly was unwise of you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478901648855.jpg (6KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478901648855.jpg
6KB, 248x203px
>>12120564
>>
>>12120557
>edit:

go back to plebbit you crossposting fuck
>>
>>12120665
Isnt it amazing how reddit invented editing?
>>
>>12120523
slouching is actually very fa as long as you are over 6'1" and less than 130lbs
>>
i dont do it because i want, how can i improve my posture?
>>
>>12121432
>i dont do it because i want, how can i improve my posture?

first of all, wut?

second, three main tricks I've figure out.

Your shoulders have a sort of lockback point where they barely want to stay if you roll them back, try to keep them there, not the easiest if the muscles are pulling them or are weak, but fuckin try.

Keep you head up, if when you open your mouth as wide as you can, your jaw collides with your neck and you can feel it your head is too low. Or you are fat and should work on that first. Keep your upper jaw horizontal to the ground.

Finally keep your balls on the table. You don't want to have your butt sticking out and looking like you are trying to shield your nads. Makes you look like a bitch. Imagine there is a table in front of you at crotch height, position your pelvis so you could lay your balls on the table.

Merry christmas ya bastard.
>>
People absolutely DO slouch on purpose, OP does have a point. Just look at any WAYWT, or any Instagram or tumblr clothing ads from stores that sell 'anxiety / depression' based merch.
>>
File: smuganimeface35.png (223KB, 579x408px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimeface35.png
223KB, 579x408px
thanks for making me check my posture catfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.