[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyrgyzstan is /fa/ . Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: boty_orange_e_s.jpg (14KB, 321x201px) Image search: [Google]
boty_orange_e_s.jpg
14KB, 321x201px
Kyrgyzstan is /fa/ . Prove me wrong
>>
>>12120505
I can't imagine spending much on utilitarian device such as an oven mitt let alone shipping out to central Asian country for a special one.
>>
Central Asian Islamic country where bride kidnapping is romanticized
No
>>
>>12120541
>bride kidnapping
They do it with the bride's consent, fag.
>>
>>12120854
girl gets kidnapped by guy or guy's friends
brought to guy's house so that his parents can convince her that, even if she doesn't want to agree, being in the house for a period of time is enough to convince their social circle that she's no longer a virgin
thus she has no choice regardless, since her own parents can't ask for a dowry if the girl isn't a virgin
it's pretty fucking backwards, man
not cool at all
>>
>>12122037
cry about it fag
>>
>>12122041
I don't have to cry about it; OP asked if the country is /fa/ and I proved him wrong
>>
>>12122061
Stop being a cultural imperialist. Who the fuck are you to judge you western pig.
>>
>>12123260
most tryhard shit ive ever seen
>>
>>12123292
You'd have been throwing these post-colonialist buzzwords around not too long ago. I was doing so in sardonic manner. Now the American leftist must enforce a globalist agenda that has been defined for them in some backroom by the parasite class - politicians and money-men who sit at society's levers of power.

You're a fag.
>>
>>12123299
holy shit dude
>>
>>12123299
literally proves my hypothesis that literally everybody on /pol/ is underage and has absolutely no integrative complexity whatsoever
also
>using buzzword as a buzzword
meme
>>
>>12122037
oh bugger off it's a fun tradition, been there and done that ffs
>>
>>12123701
The tradition is only like forty years old, like how people thought vuvuzelas were some ancient tradition when in fact they came around in the 90s.

>>12123299
Actually my anthropology professor in college tried to convince me that Yemeni child brides (and bride kidnapping, I guess) were totally acceptable so I stopped respecting her and her entire field at that point.
>>
>>12123701
genuinely pol is super interesting to watch and study, its so... sad? its something. im fascinated
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.