[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of stan smiths?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2917.jpg (106KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
106KB, 1200x1200px
What does /fa/ think of stan smiths?
>>
>>12117576
overdone
/thread
>>
>>12117576
They're generic white sneakers. If you want white sneakers that are ok for under 100 dollars, get these
>>
>>12117578
This, true patricians wear their Stans medium rare
>>
I have gray ones that's made out of some cloth fabric, I like them
>>
they're a great shoe, and usually i don't buy the whole "it's overplayed so don't wear" line, but people have started wearing them in the small midwestern farm town my community college is in so they have officially reached peak normie.
ideally get white CPs but not everyone has that budget so look into the more minimalist nike retros
>>
Pretty comfy. But LA Trainers are more comfy.
>>
I wear them because they are a white sneaker and moderately priced. Also they go with a lot of shit. Honestly this is one of my favorite shoes in a long time. I wear them weekly and always goes well.
>>
>>12117576
it was a nice shoe we got to start trending on /fa/. now it's just an oversaturated shoe. nothing more
>>
I'm planning on copping some white sneakers by the end of the month, should I get this or the sambas? Thanks in advance!
>>
>>12117657
depends on you wardrobe, Stans go with anything but sambas are better for slim silhouettes
>>
>>12117660
I see, but I'm still building up my wardrobe. Guess I might have to go for the versatility of stans then. Thanks!
>>
I never see anyone wearing these. The shoe I see the most is the Adidas Superstars that all the girls wear with their leggings.
>>
>>12117824
this, except I have seen stans a few times. Honestly I think they became a meme here, so then they became a meme on reddit, and because like 80% of people who use both sites are currently at uni, and 80% of those people use reddit, the kids on 4chan complain that these are overdone.
>>
>>12117576
I've only seen two people ever wearing them. I really like mine and use them as a beater that goes well with everything.
>>
>>12117576
why is green most common
>>
>>12119127
Most commonly available
>>
>>12118620
I only use 4chan and I can assure you it's a massive meme in some places. I'm from SF and you can spot any 15-21 year old girl wearing these with a pair of black tights or skin-tight blue jeans
>>
I'm not a huge fan of them but I have to say I actually really like the velcro versions. I would buy them if I wasn't too worried normies would think they look like kid's shoes
>>
>>12117576
You are from this thread in /fit/?
>>>/fit/39921506
>>
>>12119173
Why would he use a different picture, Eisenstein?
>>
>>12119167
stan smiths or superstars? because I've been all over the country and superstars are easily the most popular
>>
>>12119182
I see smiths far more often, like by a landslide
>>
>>12119188
could this possibly have to do with the Baader-Meinhof thing?
>>
>>12119193
I won't rule it out, but before I even followed Adidas at all I thought "wow that's a lot of white shoes with green backings" and then I thought it was a special edition or something when I saw one with the three stripes and clam shell toe (yes I was pretty clueless)
>>
>>12119177
Maybe he search the shoe, at least i tried.
>>
>>12119182
superstar are for girls and russians, meme smith is for everybody
>>
>>12117610
>Stans medium rare
>medium rare
??????????
>>
>>12119608
It's a joke you dip
>>
>>12119608
>can't handle the bantz
what are you doing here
>>
if you cand afford cps get

G U S T I N
U
S
T
I
N
>>
>>12117576
They will never die
Don't let these /fa/gs tell you otherwise
I just wish the leather tongue version was more available in the US
>>
CP Achilles > MMM Gats > BW gats > Sambas = Stans = AF1
>>
>>12120060
you're ranking plain white shoes, man
It doesn't fuckin' matter
>>
>>12120060
Also probably the CP basketball low over everything else
>>
>>12120063
You don't matter
>>
>>12120063
What even is shape, materials, quality, colour etc
>>
File: IMG_2676.jpg (69KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2676.jpg
69KB, 658x523px
>>12120067
sh-shut up
>>
>>12117576
not for me. but i dont mind the look if its not paired with an olive bomber or streetwear in general
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.