[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: bill34.jpg (12KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
bill34.jpg
12KB, 300x425px
shorty with that avant half fringe double ironic 90s varsity core fit, lookin brooding and badass. Good work Bill!
>>
File: bill35.jpg (44KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
bill35.jpg
44KB, 620x348px
Post your favourite Bills. Loving the working class chic vibe of this piece.
>>
File: billl36.jpg (20KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
billl36.jpg
20KB, 650x366px
Toyota collab 2010
>>
File: bill37.jpg (46KB, 306x529px) Image search: [Google]
bill37.jpg
46KB, 306x529px
Rare image of Bill interacting with a merging of themes: punk mohawk, worker's tie askew and a setting referencing old age all form a cohesive yet diverse feng shui.
>>
>>12116901
Stunning.
>>
Guess Bill's too underground for this poseur paradise huh...
He's the future of fashion. Any lurkers? Any questions for billcore fits feel free to ask.
>>
>1 poster

prior to me ofc

anon end it
>>
File: kek.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>12117213
>he can't into billcore
>>
based

voted /ourguy/ trump too
>>
File: bill38.jpg (195KB, 740x450px) Image search: [Google]
bill38.jpg
195KB, 740x450px
>>12117293
The freshness of Bill's fits transcends political boundaries, his conceptual expansions channelling a horseshoe theory where there is no definitive political axis; only an exploration of the self through material and cut.
>>
>>12117458
Just look at the way his suit on the left uses an avant garde fitting to accentuate the torso and minimise the legs, channelling the puffed-chest bravado of a figure like Trump, the shooting star of modern man's fading masculinity. To contrast this, his wife dons a sleeve that hints at the image of a rectal prolapse, which implies the fluidity of modern man's sexuality as his wife dominates his body through extremely taboo sexual activities. Truly a genius take on the role of sexuality in modern culture indeed.
>>
>>12117458
>>12117474
And to the right, Shorten tackles gender fluidity by exaggerating his chest, a subtle reference to transsexuality. The emphasis on pink is important here too, by being used to embrace gender roles in his wife's outfit and simultaneously reject such expectations by the fantastic use of the colour in Shorten's tie, a piece of clothing synonymous with masculinity. A very brave piece indeed.
>>
>3 posters
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>12117483
Psh, never heard of billcore, kid?
>>
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/why-bill-shortens-excuse-about-entering-a-strip-club-by-mistake-is-nonsense/news-story/211b4c9342b259af37f9f30859d9ff41
Some of bill's controversial performance art. /fa/ as fuck desu
>>
Any lurkers want me to post more bill?
>>
>>12117526
yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.