[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the latest meme brand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: champion-logo.jpg (26KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
champion-logo.jpg
26KB, 620x330px
Is this the latest meme brand?
>>
Pyrenex will be
>>
>>12111719
fila and starter too

its funny to see these walmart discount sportswear brands marked up 4x their worth at urbanoutfitters
>>
>>12111751
you're retarded if you think it's the same quality.

Most of it, especially FILA, looks like shit though.
>>
I just bought a navy reverse weave sweater and it is extremely comfy and looks nice. Only complaint is that they are a little short, but that's not a problem for most of the people on this board anyway.
>>
Is it starting to gain in popularity now? I've been wearing two of their crewneck sweatshirts for the past year now, and I love them. Not a fan of the branding on their other items though, a bit too excessive for my taste.
>>
>>12112117
size up bro

also everyone's cheap sweatshirts are short. uniqlo, fruit of the loom, etc
>>
File: thumb_9785_logo_retailer_1x.png (86KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_9785_logo_retailer_1x.png
86KB, 500x220px
is it a meme in america yet?
>>
>tfw been wearing champion for three years now and normies are just catching on

fuggg
>>
>>12112159
It has been a meme for a while
>>
>>12112159
it memed out 2012 if i remember right. it's been a long time meme'd out
>>
>>12111719

Yes.

Also in the UK; Tommy Jeans
>>
>>12112159
Yup. Wearing North Face in the US means you're basic. Starbucks lattes and popular rap are your bread and butter.
>>
Yeah but it's a great brand so it's okay
>>
My friend got this and has been wearing it to every social event ever since
The ugliest sweatshirt I've ever seen
>>
>>12112230
i i i i i kinda like it
>>
>>12112233
nice get
>>
>>12111719
I live in the hood and champion has always been a staple in streetwear basics. It's a bit weird watching it become trendy though.
>>
>>12112233
What's the point of wearing a piece of clothing like that? It's just like wearing advertisements
In your face, all over the place branding like that looks cheap and disgusting
>>
>>12112288
>What's the point of wearing a piece of clothing like that?

To show everyone how trendy you are.
>>
>>12112164
Tfw was wearing champion in the mid 2000s
>>
>>12112230
>>12112233
I think it could work under a jacket or a parka.
>>
>>12112288
you could pull it off in an ironic "I know it's tacky" kind of way
that's the correct way to use all of those gaudy brands like versace, gucci etc.
>>
>>12112159
a good normal core if for the ones who
>t. just want to fit in
>>
I remember back in early elementary school when the cool kids at the high school across the street all would rock Champion.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.