[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did these Kith UB get so hyped? They have been literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

How did these Kith UB get so hyped? They have been literally everywhere I checkonline.
>>
>>12103387
theyre very very limited, moreso than yeezys
i doubt youve been able to find them online lol
>>
>>12103465
I see every one praising them. That is my point. Like, they are not even good looking. Am i Missing out on something?
>>
>>12103480
Overhyped cause they're so limited

If they were lows, they would've been way better

Reigning champ x adidas had the best primeknit UB release of 2016
>>
>>12103387
They look awful. I understand the "MUH LIMITED HYPE" but fuck, these are gross. They look like a fucking literal sock.
>>
>>12103497
>>
>>12103480
ohh i get what youre saying
sorry misinterpreted it
nah dunno im not too into sneaker culture
>>
File: File_000 (2).jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (2).jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>12103387
>only 7k made
>first and only mid ultra boost to exist
> unique knit
>also knitted laces

i own some. the craft on these things are beautiful. the shoe in person is gorgeous.

i got them because i thought they looked nice, but i also saw that $1300 resale price at the time. so currently, im still deciding on waiting 5 months to sell the shoe for 1.3k, or wear these cozy ass socks for the rest of january and february

idk what the hell to wear these with except for lightwash skinnies though, but they match my pillowcase desu
>>
>>12103480
>am I missing out on something

yes, finally there's something bigger than hypebeast faggot shit
>>
>>12103605
>$1300 resale price

lmao what the fuck.

I don't understand what you guys are all saying about how limited these shoes are. You can find them for $500-600 price range and their price are still dropping.
>>
>>12103497
Honestly it being mid is fine. If this were in an oreo color then it would be perfect. This knit looks much better than the older UBs for combining colors
>>
>>12103684
theyre only this low because they just restocked/ finally sold at stores yesterday. the first week after any shoe release is its lowest. dont act like you dont remember the wood x wood ultraboost selling for 300 when its now at 1500
>>
File: IMG-20161203-WA000.jpg (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161203-WA000.jpg
77KB, 750x1334px
>>12103519
>>12103696
That's why I'm saying the rc ultraboosts were nicer cause they're black and white

They have a multicolored one coming out this year as well but I don't think they look that great (compared to multicolored racers)
>>
>>12103794
>>12103696
this is the problem. you fucks dont like color and want everything to be black and white. step out and try some color for once. if they were triple black or some fuck shit you'd be busting nuts all over this fucking shoe. i hate yall sometimes.
>>
Can any of you guys recommend a shoe with a similar style and color to this?
>>
>tfw ronnie dooms are superior but no one cares about em
>>
>>12103497
Reigning champ was pretty dull tho. They should have added a leather cage or something like on the SNS ub to make them stand out a bit more

>>12103387
Well it's an ultra boost collab, it's a unique silhouette and it's limited. Those are pretty much the reasons why people praise them.
I like the the silhouette and materials but not the colour.
>>
good sneaker but bad color
>>
File: kids11.jpg (38KB, 446x298px) Image search: [Google]
kids11.jpg
38KB, 446x298px
>>12103387

>ITHS PRONOUNTH KITH!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.