[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you going to compete with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

How are you going to compete with this?
>>
File: ES96N42.jpg (151KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ES96N42.jpg
151KB, 1024x683px
Culture Shock. fuck yourself, fuck yourself.
>>
>>12102005
>has trips tattoed on body
i dare to say he is /ourguy/
>>
>>12101999
I don't have to
>>
By education, senpai.
>>
File: 1481004461923.png (265KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1481004461923.png
265KB, 500x669px
By being this
>>
>>12102046
>I AM THE GREAT SPOOKHOLIO
>>
>>12101999
hes currently balding and skips leg day
>>
my dick is 8.4
i doubt his is longer than 5 something
>>
>implying any of the girls I'm after are in his league
He can have his slovenian ayylmao skellymodel roastwhores, I'll be over here with my 7/10 mulattos tyvm
>>
>>12102134
Amen, brollato
>>
>>12102058
>balding
>>
>>12102166
that is correct

he is british, after all
>>
How to get muscles? 6' 150lbs
>>
>>12102202
pushups
pullups
curls
water milk and eggs
>>
>>12102204
Is that really it? Just crank out 100 or so push-ups and pull-ups every day? What kinda weight do I need to curl, how often and how much? And I drink only water and eat an ass load of eggs already.

Please explain it like you would to a retard, I am a retard
>>
File: aYzbIHm.png (19KB, 424x577px) Image search: [Google]
aYzbIHm.png
19KB, 424x577px
>>12102211
what do you want to look like?

the OP? Probably a PPL 2x a week (push, pull, legs) but with a super light leg day. pic related is a good example of a PPL. Start with whatever weight you can crank out ~10 reps and increase appropriately

eat at least 100g of protein a day, 500 more calories that your TDEE
>>
>>12102211
for pushups, test yourself in a set and see how many you can do before you are struggling very hard. for most people this is around 20-30

do the same thing with any other exercise you want to do, and alternate sets between the exercises.
for curling weight, aim for a weight that you can't curl more than 12 times in a set. it should be heavy enough to make you struggle.

struggling makes muscles grow

work out every day. skip a day if you didn't get much sleep the night before or your muscles are still sore, but working out every day will yield the best results in the shortest time

try not to eat shitty food. it's ok sometimes but generally you want to supplement yourself with a healthy diet of a shit load of chicken and eggs

don't neglect other parts of your body. experiment with dumbbells and work different parts of your arms. do squats if you feel like it. try to grow your muscles symmetrically otherwise you will look silly

and look at yourself in a mirror while you work out, helps with motivation

good luck /fa/m
>>
>>12102232

hahahahahahaa
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.