[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn about fashion for males. what are some great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: girls want to suck his dick.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
girls want to suck his dick.gif
2MB, 300x225px
I want to learn about fashion for males.

what are some great youtube videos about it?
>>
>>12101970
Bumping for this also
>>
Cant help but bump
>>
here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG4sKioLAxw
>>
>>12101983
enjoy your shallow whores that get impressed by le macho men
>>
>>12101970
>A woman will never look at you like that because you aren't fit
>>
>>12101991
>implying your boyfriend wouldn't be impressed too
>>
read american psycho
>>
>>12101997
>>A woman will never look at you like that because you are ugly

<3
>>
>>12101997
Become fit idiot.
The guy is clearly natty and one year of training would be enough to get to hos level.
>>
Reading the fucking sticky would be a start
>>
>>12101983
Shame about his face tho.
>>
File: 1478915479745.jpg (110KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1478915479745.jpg
110KB, 630x630px
>>12101983
why would you want to be that big
its so unattractive, makes you look shit in most clothes and the majority of chicks who arent shallow as fuck will find being that big a turn-off
a body closer to pic related>>>>>>that
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (33KB, 303x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0625.jpg
33KB, 303x455px
>>12101970
The first thing you need to learn is that big and strong is not fashionable

Tall and thin is fashionable
Muscles are yuck and unnecessary
>>
>>12103082
He's not that big... He's maybe a little over the size you should be once you hit your 30s, your pic is a good example for 18-25. And its true women aren't overly keen on huge, overly ripped looking bodies but they still want to see some size on men, especially as they mature
>>
>>12103082
>arent shallow
>will find being that big a turn-off

are you ok dude
>>
>>12103082
Women love to show of their men in front of other girls, they want a guy who looks good naked. Not necessarily huge but they'd want something more manly than the boy you posted. All woman worth having are shallow in some way, as are us men.
>>
>>12103138
>looks good naked
I honestly believe this to be a myth based on the number of doughy bodied dudes I've seen with decent chicks.
>>
All the tall bean poles crying in this thread is priceless.
>>
And for the record there's a reason she's looking at him like that but you faggots can't even be bothered to look into the back story. Stay mad.
>>
>>12101991
>on /fa/
>gets mad at shallowness
>>
>>12103138
Women want a muscular black man with a big dick.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.