[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my side profile so shit? Will losing weight help this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Why is my side profile so shit? Will losing weight help this?
>>
Abdominal vacuum ing + mewing during. Decline abominal curling
>>
>>12100878
lose weight, grow your hair out, make some eyebrows
>>
you look like a bitch lmao
>>
File: dickiesangel.png (551KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
dickiesangel.png
551KB, 480x854px
>>12100910
Say that to may face and not online, senpai.
>>
>>12100932
your not ugly, but your not even average. get muscular that'll help but everyone is fucking lazy these days.
>>
>>12100878
If you were my roommate i'd spoon you.

Consensually
>>
>>12101184
Are you a girl (boy) though?
>>
>>12101255
boy ;P
>>
>>12101269
Ah. That's a shame. I'm not into boys (girl). Thank you anyway.
>>
>>12100878
Bumparooni.
>>
>>12100878
Mongoloid
>>
>>12102930
Wow. Rude post.
>>
>>12100878
It's the way the jaw muscle / skin / I don't know what the fuck to call it goes down your neck.
>>
>>12103247
Yeah. I don't know what to call that either but the way it stretches from my chin to my neck is bothering me.
>>
File: jaw muscle neck thing improved.jpg (262KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
jaw muscle neck thing improved.jpg
262KB, 541x960px
>>12103247
10 000 000 hours in photoshop.
>>
>>12100888
I have been mewing for a month now.
>>12103258
Woah. I don't look a whole lot better.
>>
>>12103257
>>12103258
Sheeeit it's not even a question at this point.
>>
>>12103263
I think I'll start taking those facial exercise a lot more seriously now.
>>
>>12103247
It's the digastric plane. You're welcome.

And sorry OP, your neanderthalic looks ain't changing through any intervention of your doing.
>>
>>12103272
Pretty sure the only thing that can improve that particular thing is surgery, fat loss, and better posture, in all likelihood induced by serious training. It might literally have to do with the way the muscle are attached in this area, which is wholly genetic. Your jaw bone structure doesn't seem fucked and I'm gonna assume your have straight teeth, aka an adequate facial development.

But I'm no expert. Consult.
>>
File: natssjaharry.jpg (47KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
natssjaharry.jpg
47KB, 620x410px
>>12103281
>>12103284
Eh. I'd consider going through surgery but that shit ain't effay. I guess I'll just have to live with it. People don't bring it up anyways.
>>
>>12103307
Who the fuck brings up another person's flaw in a conversation?

But girl process that information and the way they do if by seeing your profile and filtering you out. They don't even think you're not attractive you just register less.

I'd really explore what the options are.
>>
>>12103340
That's some /r9k/-tier psychology their but I guess there's some truth to it. I guess I'll just have to look harder to find that qt french girl that's into Beach Boys but barely speaks english.
>>
>>12103357
I just extrapolate on the basis of my cognitive behavior. I notice things that I find attractive way more than things that I don't find attractive. It's not a question of me being a dick but rather of my brain discriminating between the useful and the useless.

No reason to think that girls would clutter their brain with things that aren't evolutionary useful.
>>
>>12101146
>not average
well he isn't above average so that literally means ugly. You retard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.