[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy or do orange flightsuits look pretty good? What if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Am I crazy or do orange flightsuits look pretty good?
What if I wore it unzipped to the waist with suspenders + white tee, with the top half tied around my waist
maybe blouse the legs with some busted-ass black jungle boots

what think?
>>
flight gear in general is dope af
its just asos tier ma1 that look like shit
>>
>>12100113
>flight suit
Try sub zero down suit if you want to look /fa/ as fuck and still encompass all the traits of a clementine
>>
>>12100113
Jumpsuits are great I wear mine all the time and I get so many compliments on the street from like random people seriously it's the best thing to wear on a Sunday afternoon
>>
>>12100400
are they comfy and easy to wear?
>>
>>12100401
not as much so as shorts!
>>
>>
>>12100113
You'll catch the eye of jailbirds and ex-cons, and they will without question fuck with you. So, if you're female, enjoy being raped in your ass, or at least being the target of some extremely sleazy people.

Source: I wore an orange jail jumpsuit around town for a few days.
>>
>>12100113
I work in a field that requires fireproof jumpsuits at work and I can say that the half down, tied around waist look with some boots can be pulled off - something about the bulky bottom with the slimmer top works for me.

I've never seen it with suspenders, but a white tee definitely fits.

Bloused would probably look nice for a more military inspired look, but may be off in a more industrial styled one, so depends if you are actually going flight suit or a more work wear style
>>
>>12100998
Why the fuck did you decide to wear one? Of course ex-cons are gonna fuck with you because you look an ass and they were forced to wear one themselves.
>>
>>12101009
Halloween costume, and then a multi-day drug and alcohol binger with a few other people. It's kind of a blur.
>>
File: 1480707953081.jpg (2MB, 3025x2296px) Image search: [Google]
1480707953081.jpg
2MB, 3025x2296px
>>
>>12101008
>works for me
nigga you gay

please next time use words to describe your critical analysis instead of offering us your subjective opinion
>>
>>12100113
>OP has never even sat in a plane cockpit
Perfect example of being poseur if there ever was one
>>
>>12101124
Nigger detected.
>>
>>12101080
Most of the fits I've seen that juxtapose bulky and fitted blocks have been bulky above the waist and skinny below, and so I personally find the aesthetic offered by inverting this more common look interesting. Also, fashion is subjective :^)
>>
File: 1200.jpg (195KB, 1200x910px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
195KB, 1200x910px
>>12101531
yeah this is pretty cool too
>>
>>12100113
Get rid of the suspenders and you're good.
>>
File: fifteen pilots.jpg (315KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
fifteen pilots.jpg
315KB, 1536x864px
>>12101068
>>
>>12101634
Clearly what I meant, thanks

It's a bit similar to the shirt tied around waist look if you're searching for inspo - I couldn't find many pictures with actual work/military coveralls doe
>>
File: eH2cXht.jpg (115KB, 1184x1186px) Image search: [Google]
eH2cXht.jpg
115KB, 1184x1186px
>>
>>12102809
sigh. why are women so unfashionable?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.