[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong to try Ethan core ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (65).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (65).png
1MB, 1366x768px
is it wrong to try Ethan core ?
>>
He just looks like Mac Demarco.
>>
>>12092627
exactly, except less hobo, like idk i feel like hobocore is not genuine, i feel like they all spend a lot of time in the mirror to look like they don't care about fashion
>>
It's like demarco core, which I usually detest, but completely sincere and without irony

I say go for it, I like it
>>
>>12092646
>but completely sincere and without irony
What? Ethan is the least sincere person on Youtube. His whole schtick is ironic humour.
>>
>>12092670
Not him, but i guess he meant the style.
>>
>>12092680
His style isn't, either. All of it is ironic, and not even original.
>>
>>12092670
I know that, but apart from jokes and chub-n-tucking he really doesn't seem ironic at all in his clothing when he's wearing his normal stuff. It just seems like what a frumpy mid-30s guy who used to live is Israel should be wearing

By the way don't wear this look if you're under 30
>>
>>12092627

*fat Mac DeMarco
>>
>>12092621
just dresses like a normal dude lol
>>
>>12092686
It's usually obvious when he's being ironic, like with the "Vape-Nation yall!" stuff. This is clearly just him dressing normally. He's doing a podcast, the focus is supposed to be on the guest.
>>
>>12092701
Exactly, i don't want to stand out, but i don't want people to think i listen to plebeian stuffs
>>
>>12092687
>By the way don't wear this look if you're under 30
Why? What if i'm overweight and not really interested getting in shape and not really interested in standing out/being provocative but still want to be seen as a intelligent and patrician ?
>>
>>12092736
Believe it or not there are more than one ways to look normal. Isn't that a nutty fact?

If you are under 30 you will look like a stupid tumblr "cigarettes interest me" 90s-inspo le irony teenager
Accept the fact that you have to wait to wear this
>>
>>12092621
Wow ethan great moves keep it up proud of you

Literally idgaf-bum-poor-divorced-dad-core
>>
>>12092692
Fucking hell

>not Big Mac Demarco
>>
>>12092621
ethans style is if a 40 year old tried to cobble a "mac demarco look" with 60 dollars and 24 minutes in a mid sized mall

its actual trash

the man has redeemable qualities, aesthetically he is lost
>>
>>12092889
How fucking delused are you?

That whole style is BASED ON 30-40 year old dads. He isn't basing his look off of that, that whole look is based on people like him. He's not even trying to be trendy, I imagine those are just the clothes he has handy
Grow up
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
Forget about Ethan, Hila's heroin chick is where is at
>w2c dark circles
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.