[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are desert boots still in style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: booties.png (189KB, 538x474px) Image search: [Google]
booties.png
189KB, 538x474px
are desert boots still in style
>>
>>12091558
Reddit cuck nu-make beta MFA entry-level
>>
nucuck leather
you can keep that
>>
>>12091558
a noose
>>
>>12091558
PLEB
>>
op here sorry havent been her in 2 yrs

u guys all seem like ur 16 and dress edgy and stupid with big shoes that u wore in 5th grade

do people take u srs irl and do u actually think u look cool?
>>
Yeah they're still "in", but they're no longer hot fashion like they were back in 2010.
Nowadays they're super safe and you can find a lot of dudes wearing them.
>>
>>12091578
can't handle the bants?
>>
>>12091585

no can i can handle bantz but /fa/ seems like tumblr/reddit/edgelord all mixed into 1 now

the waywts are rly cringe mostly
>>
>>12091589
yeah it's pure shit
the board is crap right now, man
>>
File: 1.jpg (295KB, 1284x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
295KB, 1284x2160px
>>12091578
Boy if you were here two years ago, you would know that people were jerking their ostrich condoms to Rick and the likes back then.
Hell that was back when Poet was here and Lunarcore was in full swing.
>>
>>12091562
nice buzzwords you fucking autist
>>
>>12091596

ya ik but it didn't overpower the board, realistic fashion was still discussed too that looks good when ur walking down the street and not only in posed pics
>>
>>12091558
Theyre fucking shoes, dont listen to fa. The people here have become unbelievably retarded in the past year.
>>
File: tumblr_n5wsp1ttfV1t0dr9so1_1280.jpg (527KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5wsp1ttfV1t0dr9so1_1280.jpg
527KB, 1280x1707px
>>12091596

>Hell that was back when Poet was here and Lunarcore was in full swing.

lunar core was never and will never be in full swing. I wish it was tho
>>
>>12091653
miss those dudes
the only 2 that did lunarcore and had fun
>>
shit boots for slippery tiles, wet weather, travelling...unless you're in the Middle east or some shit. They do look good after scuffing and wear and dust. Solid summer boots, would wear with shorts 7/10
>>
>>12091558
I like 'em. Not the sturdier, 'harder' kind though
>>
>>12091596
Fucking this. Hell, even a year ago people wouldn't take you seriously if you weren't wearing expensive/designer pieces. Not saying that was necessarily a good thing but thats how it was.
>>
>>12092393
it was good because it needed you to at least have a viable income
now its just people who spend their monthly saved allowance for 1 piece or make due with some 50 teenage alternative
>>
File: copppop.png (191KB, 530x417px) Image search: [Google]
copppop.png
191KB, 530x417px
are iron rangers still worth it? cop or not?
>>
>>12091558
Chuck taylor tier.
>>
Obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORi4xwSwWlM
>>
Too safe not to be
>>
I like them and think they look okay but they're massively overpriced for their quality

Even half-off is a little more than I would want to pay desu
>>
>>12091558
Personally, I think desert boots are a staple of the modern male wardrobe. You don't need them if they aren't your style, but I think it is hard to deny that they are a classic.
>>
>no boot general

is it cringe to wear motorcycle boots if I have never been on a motorcycle?
asking for female friend
>>
>>12091589
its true, i´m here for the keks
>>
>>12092755
yeah i'd pay 40-50 dollars and i have found them in that price range before. that crepe sole really lowers the value imo. it's comfy but not durable at all.
>>
>>12091596
I can see his hairy nut
>>
>>12093264
that's an ear
>>
>>12091653
This guy always had shit fits. Looked like he just mixed a bunch of off brand / brand shit together and claimed it lunarcore. Poets fits on the other hand wer ok. That's not saying much tho
>>
>>12091653
Ah yes, the jew space cadet.
>>
>>12092412
I got a pair of Blacksmiths for $200, Charcoal rough and tough. I like em.
>>
>>12091583
True, every pleb has these. What's the "hot" fashion equivalent?
>>
>>12093958
It was Chelsea boots, but those have come into the mainstream as of this year.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.