[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/EDC/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161229_0559278.jpg (2MB, 3749x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_0559278.jpg
2MB, 3749x2992px
Post your everyday carry items.
>Honest edition (don't show off with random things you own)
>>
>that Polaroid

kys my man
>>
>>12091436
He has another way out through Instax.
>>
>>12091452
instax is cancer, might as well just take pictures with my phone and print them at home.
>>
>>12091453
>not taking the latter and using an instax printer
>>
You carry tabs of either AL-LAD, 1P-LSD or something (can't tell exactly just from a part of the structure) every day? For what purpose?

Much better keeping them in a cool dry place for storage to keep them from degrading. I mean what, you need to carry them every day in case of an emergency comes up and you NEED to trip? Huh?

Either that or you sell to friends or something, but still, why carry it on you every day?
>>
>>12091478
It's ALD-52. I just carry it because I sell. Mainly indians in my University. I only take it with me in case someone "orders" from me but that's pretty much all the time :^)
>>
>>12091489
Nice. Send some my way wouldja?

I kid. Thinking of ordering some ALD-52 soon though. Danced with 1P and AL-LAD enough to know I love acid. How do they compare, if you've done them?
>>
>>12091510
ALD-52 seems "smother" to me than 1P but just as potent, a bit less visual but more relaxed. I think I'll try AL-LAD next but I don't think I'll ever try ETH-LAD, I read that it's pretty shit. Reddit is good for this kind of thing.

If they ever decide to ban it in Germany, I'd stock up on ALD-52.
>>
>>12091515
Oh yeah, I haven't done ETH-LAD yet but I know two people who have and they are quite certain they'll never take it ever again. It can get very intense and it's different than your typical acid experience.

YMMV though, of course.

I like your description of ALD. I think I will put in an order soon. If you wanna try AL-LAD, order now, because they're stopping production, like, now. Just a heads up.
>>
>>12091520
Why? It seems to be pretty popular.
Where are you ordering?
>>
>>12091524
Not gonna bother sourcing here, but I think we both frequent certain subreddits to keep up with RC news. Check those subs out for more info and you'll see what I'm talking about.

1P and ALD seem to be safe for now at least.

I can highly recommend AL-LAD btw, definitely get at least a small order before it's gone. Great visuals, super forgiving headspace, light and pleasurable body feeling. Perfect for more adventurous, recreational trips.
>>
>>12091530
Oh no. Well thanks for the heads-up. I'll make sure to get some in time.
>>
File: stuff.jpg (217KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
217KB, 1000x656px
not using the xa right now though

media player is a zune hd 32gb
>>
>>12091453
But the experience won't be fun and exciting
>>
File: ok.jpg (166KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
166KB, 736x981px
>>
>>12091636
Damn. You are a BADASS. You probably destroy pussy with all of that equipment.
>>
>>12091636
>zombie tools
>>
>>12091430
Are you chasing the dragon my man?

Only reason I can see to carry around a sheet of tinfoil and a lighter, yet no cigarettes.
>>
>cigs
>lighter
>notebook
>4 pens
>phone
thats it
>>
>>12091579
What effect pedal are you using?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.