[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /balding/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: hairline.jpg (601KB, 865x720px) Image search: [Google]
hairline.jpg
601KB, 865x720px
who /balding/ here?
>>
File: 1gor.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1gor.png
4KB, 200x200px
5V on the norwood ._.
>>
>>12089939
>5V on the norwood
you poor thing
>>
>>12089950
shave it already
>>
>>12090013
nice meme
>>
>>12089910
you take fin?
>>
>3 on norwood at 25 with several grey hairs and shitty wavy and frizzy hair.

fuck my life. Is it worth doing fin+min to stop it and then get a transplant for my temples or look like an ugly bald nerd? I really think I will look worse if I don't have the hair frame my face.
>>
2a Norwood
>27 years old
I fantasize offing myself everyday
>>
>>12091532
>3a at 22
>5'6"
>115lbs
just fuck my shit up senpai

really handsome face too, completely wasted
>>
>always had a high, weak hairline
>always had thin hair
>run hand through hair and 1-2 hairs end up between my fingers almost every time
These threads make me nervous
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 640x424px
>20
>2 on the Norwood
It's been like this for as long as I can remember. I'm gonna make it, right?
>>
Am I still allowed to participate in fashion if I buzz my head? The thinning and receding is just too much at age 20.
I've started incorporating hats into my fits to cope.
>>
>>12091613

21 here with a totally shit hairline, unhealthy frizzy hair, and thinning at the crown starting.

dont do the hat shit. I buzzed my head twice in the last few years, in anticipation of my impending doom, of sorts. It helped me come to terms with my potential future and move beyond it.

I'm still not over it completely. At this age, its hard to come to terms with your morality and the change you see in the mirror, but its better than denial for sure.

fuck the haters - it's not like its something you can control. Be stoic, control what you can, and embrace what you cannot.
>>
File: 20161229_102607.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161229_102607.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Just end my life
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
19, it's nothing on the Norwood. I have a good hairline but it thins around the crown area. Pic related tho not nearly as bad yet. Am prepared to shave it bald once it hit 20
>>
File: Air rune.gif (4KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
Air rune.gif
4KB, 96x96px
Don't you motherfuckers get it's manly to bald? And if you're too mixed up with your oestrogen pussy wiener brains you can slow the process down with supplements.
>>
File: b8f.png (81KB, 307x287px) Image search: [Google]
b8f.png
81KB, 307x287px
>25
>Jason Statham hair
>Michael Cera body & personality
>have yet to see a vagina in real life
>>
File: kommando face.png (475KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
kommando face.png
475KB, 600x657px
>tfw both my grandfathers still have a decent hairlines at 70
>tfw all my uncles have decent hairlines in their 40s except those who thinned out because of stress
>20 yo and still great hair, minimum hair loss
>>
>>12092459
>tfw fathers and mothers side have great hairlines
>tfw dad lost minimal hair
>tfw I'm thining as fuck at 23

Now that's where you fuck up your own families gene pool <3
>>
I'm a 3, with thinning at the crown too(not *TOO* noticeable unless i'm under direct light)

Been on fin and minox for about 2 and a half years. Its definitely improved since i started, but not by much(though it also has not gotten worse). I figure its worth the ~$200 a year investment, and maybe 3 minutes of labour to apply it each day. I also used to use a derma roller whenever i shaved, but i have gone to just using a beard trimmer lately, so i never get the opportunity to really use that anymore(lot more relaxing and easy to use when you're in a steamy room, as i would be when i use a razor)

I thought i could cut out minox last year, but the shedding i experienced after being off it for 2 weeks scared the shit out of me, so i jumped back on it. /fa/ always says its something like 10% as effective as finasterid, but i think once your body has adjusted to it, it kinda acts as a linchpin for the rest of the treatments.

Should also add i'm 30, and when i started(27) i had a worse head of hair than my older brother(who was 31 at the time). Since then i have improved slightly, and his has gotten fucking awful(like i dont know why he has not shaved his head. 5a with a bit of thin hair evenly dispersed over his scalp, but thin enough you can see through it even in low light) so i'm thinking id be a 5 or 5a qball had i not started using the meds
>>
>Rogaine
>>
>>12092459
My grandpa and his brother are both 85 and they somehow still has a full head of black hair, but somewhere down the line I got fucked over by both of my grandma's bongistani heritages and ended up with a weak hairline.
>>
In my experience women don't give a shit about your balding if you carry yourself with some self worth.
>>
this instagram guy was balding and looks wayyy better with a shave. Balding probably ended up helping him out to be honest
>>
>>12093108
>>
>>12093112
He looks tough desu.
>>
I'm a 2 at 20yo, hopped on fin two weeks ago.
Should I get min too or wait for the results first?
I just wish i could get my old hairline back :*(
>>
>>12093086
>In my experience women don't give a shit about your balding you have money
FTFY
>>
>Wanted to keep hair and lose virginity
>Lost hair and kept virginity
What the fuck?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.