[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they made in China now? Or is it worth still buying them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Are they made in China now?

Or is it worth still buying them
>>
>>12089384

>le made in china is automatically bad meme

have you ever been inside of a factory?

maybe once or twice when you went to the candy factory on a school field trip, right?

made in china, in and of itself, doesn't tell you anything about quality. there are artisanal goods made by craftsmen in china. and there are slapshod leadcaked pieces of trash made in china. and everything in between.
>>
>>12089398
You know what I meant.

For most of these brands when they switched their production to China people started noticing a mysterious drop in quality.
>>
>>12089398
Do they not sensor 4chan over there Shang?
>>
timbs will always be my go to boot. i love mine, no matter where they are made.
>>
>>12089559
Are they still decent enough quality for daily wear?
>>
>>12089559
Damn you be buggin b deadass
>>
>>12089398
> chinese
> craftsman
pick one faggot
>>
>>12089573
Unless you're doing demo work in them, they should last you a few years. and they're not nearly as clunky/heavy as they look.

The PRO ones have a more comfy insole. Get those if you plan on getting any. Not sure if they're available in a wide range of colors though.
>>
>>12089786
True.

They do look nice, I've never been a boots guy.
>>
File: chaves.jpg (12KB, 233x416px) Image search: [Google]
chaves.jpg
12KB, 233x416px
>look, a 2016 hipster

I have a pair, and its pretty much the only thing i wear. It's very comfy.
But mine are locally made.
>>
>>12089758
>ive never held a piece of visvim in my life guys xD
>what does /fa/ think of ian connors new album?
Im quoting you
>>
>>12089786
It demands patience, but if you feeling crafty, you can die them with leather colors. It's basically crude leather. I used to make some wallets and simple stuff. It's very easy to mask and apply, and there are lots of tutorial videos on youtube.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.