[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rick owens pwnd me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: untitled-article-1412634245.jpg (44KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-article-1412634245.jpg
44KB, 1200x674px
when i started lurkin' at /fa/ i was still not getting whats about that shit rick owens is designing.

but now i start to actually like his sneakers and weird cut clothes. do i start to understand something or am i just an idiot getting blind?

what do you think about his shit? are you actually liking it or is it just a meme?
>>
>>12088796

>what is stockholm syndrome
>>
>>12088800
you are right and holy fuck
>888 00
>>
>>12088796
His clothes are the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen, and it costs $3000 dollars for a fucking shirt when it's really worth about $2.50

You're an idiot if you buy that shit
>>
>>12088958
but the boots.. i love the cut, the silhouette. how it fits on the legs and shit.

cure my autism please..
>>
>>12088962
These? What's the appeal?

Fuck, I'm glad I'm not a designer fanboy so I don't spend my life savings on a weird looking outfit that no one else likes
>>
>>12088984
its a lame substitute for socks and/or tight fitting jeans
>>
>>12088984
yes, these. <3
>>
>>12088958
What shirt costs 3k?? One of his jackets maybe, but even then 3 grand is a stretch.
>>
>>12088796
some of his shit is pretty nice but good luck actually pulling it off
also not my style at all
>>
>>12088796
i had the same impression at first, then the more i lurked the more i got into it.

I copped and wore a few of his stuff with different designers about a few months ago.

Now i got tired of it im selling it all

the good thing is, most of his clothes hold good value so i made profit/didnt loose a penny.

The quality is also good dependding on the garnments
>>
>>12088984
kek
Looks like someone cut the legs off a BOS jumpsuit
>>
Tricky isn't for everyone -- and most people who I've seen that are into Rick online, i.e. fuccbois, don't know how to style Rick.

I love Rick's formal-type wear -- he has some beautiful blazers and coats.

His footwear is give-or-take. I like his boots more than his sneakers -- though, I have Tech Runners and Sock Runners.

Eitherway, again: he's not for everyone. It's OK if you don't like his style.
>>
Why is Rick's women's stuff so much better than his men's stuff?
>>
>>12089101
Menswear is pretty limited and it's more about refining pieces than experimenting -- not that Rick doesn't experiment.

Like, you can only do so many iterations of the blazer, so it's making small changes here and there. Women have more leeway in their fashion.
>>
>>12088984
>that no one else likes

>I like this fit but too bad no one else likes it
>I'm dressing myself for social approval anyway
>>
Are you new OP?
Rick is extremenly eas to mix into more "normal" outfits and wear as full Rick. Also really damn comfy. Price seems high, but everyone with brain can find most items on sale. I never paid full price for anything from him. Even my Bauhaus leather jacket cost me only 900€ (normal price for quality leather).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.