[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cop or no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>>
cop or no, forgot to add a comment ^
>>
if under 150/100
quality is garbage
>>
>>12082269
$145 + shipping / tax
>>
i Found quality was pretty good actually. I haven't sprayed it or done any of that protecting shit, i've worn it for probably 2 hours out and it still looks brand new. granted it is a canvas shoe but its held up better than normal converses , i paid $150 aud for them and thought it was worth
>>
>>12082294
how's sizing? tts? or should i go half size down/up?
>>
I genuinely thought that was the sketchers logo at a glance and that you had edited it onto that shoe.
>>
im going to go with NO. Nothing really comes to mind with what those shoes will look good with, so from a usability perspective something with all that red really kills any color you are wearing. Unless you happen to be wearing red and black in which they would look good in. But that is one outfit and for 145 dollars you could just buy a pair of vans for half that price.
>>
>>12082296
half a size DOWN inho, I even heard someone once say full size down but honestly i believe half a size down is perfect
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x692px
Here is a FITPIC
>>
>>12082371
I have them and they're quite flexible , if you wear long black and red socks and combine it with a cap and parka it would look good
>>
>>12082385
it's soo not versatile
>>
>>12082266
these are fucking ugly
>>
get the black/white or the white/blue highs instead
>>
>>12082266
How did they get the sole so thin on these Heelys? Where is the wheel?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.