[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$$$$$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rafs.jpg (74KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
rafs.jpg
74KB, 640x515px
how much $ do you make at work? how much of it do you spend on clothes?
>>
>implying work
Fat inheritance bruh
>>
>>12077691
>$10,000/monthly before bullshit taxes
>$5,000~ a year

I have crippling self esteem so I don't buy much clothes because I feel I'm unworthy so whatever
>>
>>12077701
ditto
guys don't spend your hard earned money on clothes
spend your parent's
>>
I go to college and work at pizza hut making $250 every two weeks and I only get that much cause I literally claim 0% of my tips. It makes me feel like a burnout loser fuckup until I remind myself that I'm going to school.
>>
£1.3k/month after rent and fixed costs are paid and I try to limit myself to £300-500 depending on what's going on.

Been upgrading my wardrobe from poverty student tier (see: mostly Uniqlo/H&M/Topman etc.) recently so a fair bit of outgoings on improving what I've got and buying more interesting pieces at the moment.

Next major cops will be some Northamptonshire dress shoes, MMM GATs in the OG colourway and a Baracuta G9 as my S/S jacket.
>>
File: 1458588967125.gif (650KB, 647x363px)
1458588967125.gif
650KB, 647x363px
$1000 a month. Most of it goes to alcohol and anime figures though, and I have other expenses like food, and my car, and college. I might save $30 month for some clothes
>>
my parents send me $900 a month
$500 of that goes to rent
about $150 goes to clothes
i also work a part time job that gets me about 100 a week
that pretty much goes straight to clothes

so $250 a week
>>
1.5k a month for getting paid to go to school

it should be going to my dorm but i usually spend about $300 every other month
>>
>>12078066
>my parents send me $900 a month
>$500 of that goes to rent
Dude fuck your nyc studio arpartment live somewhere more reasonable if you wanna mooch of your parents. My rent is literally 70 bucks a month.
>>
>>12078070
I fhcking hate you so much all of you
>>
>>12078074
Unless he's living in a terrible area, you wont find a decent nyc studio for less than $900/mo
>>
>>12078074
>70 bucks a month.
Nigga how do I get a place that cost 70/month
>>
>>12078093
Move to mexico
>>
>>12078093
Go to South Dakota for school.
If any of you guys were forced to live in my town you would an hero within a month. I get severely depressed living there even having a girlfriend that I love. You just see shitty shitty salt of the earth meth heads wandering around the streets. Nothing to do but stay in our house, smoke weed, and watch shit. But is it worth not having to deal with any student loan debt in my life? Definately
>>
>>12077691
Lifeguard in summer, make 17.02 an hour so about 1100 every 2 weeks after taxes. Save 4k for school the rest goes to clothes, booze and smokes. I've spent about 1500 on clothes the past year probably more within the coming years when I learn to budget more.
>>
I used to waste a ton of my parents cash when I was in high school and uni on clothes

I'm done school and have a great job, but ironically I spend way less the more money I make. Part of it is because it's a lot easier to maintain a professional wardrobe since the stuff you buy gets more day-to-day wear, but I'm sure the crushing depression of getting older is playing a factor as well

Will probably have a fashion crisis at 50 and start dressing inappropriately desu, hopefully Rick still exists
>>
>>12078523
Most of Rick's clients in Europe are women over 50 or 60. You'll be fine
>>
I make 4.5k AUD per month after taxes and my student loans. I buy stuff every now and again but when I do I try to spend a bit extra to get somethin nice
>>
4k a week, all goes to dank fits
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.