[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hatebreed shirts will be the new metallica shirts for 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 3819c6785d4443dc8d61cef3ef0691d6.jpg (64KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3819c6785d4443dc8d61cef3ef0691d6.jpg
64KB, 1000x1000px
hatebreed shirts will be the new metallica shirts for 2017
>>
Damn, been a long time since I've listened to these guys. Not really what I listen to these days, but satisfaction is the death of desire is a pretty solid album.
>>
>>12073493
>liking hatebreed
do you like slipknot and disturbed too? bc that's the level their on lmao fucking pathetic.
>>
Never, Metallica is second to The Beatles in terms of commercial success and they have the most prestige as a metal band which hatebreed will never come close to obtain.
>>
>>12073498
>indirectly defending metallica
>not liking mid 90s hardcore
>not being 1997core

imagine living like this. disgusting.
>>
always hated them

are they still around?
>>
>>12073982
not really. irrelevant. especially with the recent comeback of metal that isn't nu. (thank the heavens)
>>
>>12073498
hatebreed>>slipknot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>disturbed

cmon nigga
>>
>HOW CAN YOU SAVE ME
>WHEN YOU CAN'T
>SAVE YOURSEEEEELLLLLFFF

>>12073498
you are objectively (OBJECTIVELY) a pussy nu-male if the first two Hatebreed albums don't get your blood pumping.
>>
Hatebreed is for ugly manlets who are angry at the world because women won't give them the time of day.
>>
Self titled and Subliminal verses are still legit albums in hindsight. Not that I'd listen to them regularly or god forbid in public.
>>
>>12073498

neither, i have an pretty eclectic taste nowadays - but I grew up in the punk scene and in my town this meant bands in the same vein of hatebreed were one of the norms.
>>
all of the nu metal bands mentioned in this thread are literal garbage
>>
>>12073482
Oh jeez I remember my brocore gym phase. It was this, Throwdown, Terror, and First Blood.

Don't fucking remind me, I'm so glad I got past that cringy phase.
>>
>>12074220
every nu metal band is garbage. thats the point
>>
>>12074874
you don't need to repeat what i already said you mongoloid
>>
>>12074145
hope you're being ironic rn because this is a pathetically autistic comment
>>
>jeromes dream shirts will be the new metallica shirts for 2017
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.