[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

c h a v c o r e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: chavs.jpg (24KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
chavs.jpg
24KB, 640x389px
c h a v c o r e
>>
>>12073060
no please
>>
File: communions.jpg (99KB, 874x585px) Image search: [Google]
communions.jpg
99KB, 874x585px
I prefer chavcore chic
>>
>>12073060
>>
>be upper middle class
>be from the home counties
>go to yuuunay somewhere in the north with other people identical to you
>LOL I BETTER WEAR LOTS OF SPORTSWEAR AND DRESS LIKE THE LOCALS DID 20 YEARS AGO

You aren't fooling anyone, especially when you wear your Kappa t-shirt in your dad's Zurs ski lodge.
>>
>>12073060
What shoes are those on the far left?
>>
why is everyone wearing ellesse again? Is this some 90's revival shit?
>>
slavcore is better
>>
File: come-morire-glasgow-ned.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
come-morire-glasgow-ned.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>12074052
guillotine the rich, class war now

>>12074531
They're essentially identical. Slavcore just includes flatcaps and squatting
>>
>>12074052
Because it's what people wear in the UK Bass music scene, I know all the oxford and cambridge lot cream over what's edgy but I've met some decent people from these places who've done good things for it.
>>12074255
Can't really tell but they look similar to, or are tns
>>12074524
Ellesse was cool like 3/4 years ago in south london, only teens, rnb wankers, and people who's wardrobes extend no further than asos wear it now
>>
File: 1.jpg (2KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2KB, 125x99px
>>12074545
>UK Bass music scene

Everyone associated with this is a wanker. Guaranteed
>>
>>12074559
by it I mean anyone who's into ukg, dubstep, bassline, dnb etc. so that's gotta be a lot of wankers..
>>
>>12074570
Some of the classics from UK funky, early scream-era Dubstep and Jungle are gd, I go wild for a garage banger at times too. For the most part it's just saturated with shite.
>>
>>12074539
barca glory hunter cunt
>>
>>12074545
>I know all the oxford and cambridge lot cream over what's edgy
Nope, they all dress like indie darlings from 4 years ago. Manchester and Leeds are full of the yah scum dregs trying to be rebellious by dressing like a chav and/or out of charity shops while being afraid of the locals.
>>
>>12075411
That's the same in most uni cities I'm just saying the guys who come from those towns, like all towns with money or cities with universities has their 'indie darlings' but I'm mates with a lot of crustys and garage heads who come from middle class towns like oxford

My mates DJ all over the country so in the past year I've met loads of people at mostly at garage/grime/bassline nights in leeds, sheffield and manchester they're just the same as those down in nottingham, london, bristol and brighton like I even places like poole have that influence now it's not exclusive to the north

And it's a look that comes with the music I don it myself not to dress like a chav but its a cool style and it's affordable, half my jackets and sweats are clothes friends have left at mine and not bothered asking for back

it aint
>>12075399
Yeah but you can't go to a night with scream on the line-up without being surrounded by bellends nowadays, I go to a lot of nights with the deep medi or swamp81 lot
>>
>authentic slav
>/fit/
>too poor for even chavcore
should I kill myself
>>
>>12074034

The Ralph jacket is the only thing even slighty chavcore about this pic
>>
Am 21 An from Liverpool,UK...shoulda seen the shite we bounced round in when we were abar 14 odd, al try find some ald pictures
>>
>>12075630
jesus I can hear your accent through your post
>>
>>12075630
Not my picture cos I can't find it, but this is very similar >>12075657
I know la haha I very rarely post, at least in this format it's understandable, if this was in person you'd think I was German
>>
File: IMG_1652.jpg (90KB, 635x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.jpg
90KB, 635x508px
>>12075671
Forgot pic
>>
>>12075613
where are you from? If you can travel to ukraine you can get vintage 90s sportswear for 10 pence (a tenth of a british pound)
>>
File: lrgscaleRada jacket.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lrgscaleRada jacket.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>12075677
When I was 14 it was all about the Mckenzie tracksuits, helly hansens and these fuckers
>>
File: 1481062418123.jpg (248KB, 666x481px) Image search: [Google]
1481062418123.jpg
248KB, 666x481px
Nah, no, fuck off. Too far OP. Not everything needs to be a "core."

Kill yourself.

Seriously.

Do it.
>>
>>12075692
Oh and the all black stan smiths, can't forget those staple to everyones school uniform
>>
>>12075692
The amount of times I got jumped with lads wearing these, fuckin el
>>
2 0 0 9 c h a v c o r e
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITxgjwoRGGU&ab_channel=leeovscotchy
>>
>>12075677
Yes lad, 110s and north face jackets lads we're buzzing off them until they found fake Pyrenex and moncler
>>
>>12075399
God tier taste.
>>
>>12075697
how new are you actually
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.